Josep Maria Bartomeu

Devils

I actually think he will end up resigning, possibly due to even safety reasons.

There is serious, serious hostility towards him right now.

kilian

After a bad season, with many problems in the midfield the only midfielder they bring is Paulinho.

I`m seriously starting to think that they are retarded. You can`t possibly be a normal person and do something like this.

I hope they will get some serious abuse in Barcelona.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
After a bad season, with many problems in the midfield the only midfielder they bring is Paulinho.

I`m seriously starting to think that they are retarded. You can`t possibly be a normal person and do something like this.

Yep, not to mention that they sent Samper and Marlon on loan and kept Gomes, Arda and Vermaelen, instead of rejuvenating the squad they are just keep piling up more deadweight.

FiReFTW

You are ignorant.

They are not retarded, they simply don't care, they get paid insane money to be on their positions, not to mention if they manage to use Barca for business and get even more money.

They simply don't care about the club itself, only their pockets and money.

Home of Barca Fans