Josep Maria Bartomeu

GetIn

[tw]897432038051119105[/tw]

No wonder the atmosphere is so shit, only tourists are willing to pay the outrageous prices.

JamDav1982

So I'm your very own Jamdav ? :lol:

You just opened a can of wurms jammie... worms.

I sometimes get involved in the old abuse game if someone is trolling looking for a reaction. Although not so much recently.

Feel free to report it any time you feel like I am out of order.

You just called that poster an 'imbecile' and a 'sociopath' for an opinion.

JamDav1982

[tw]897432038051119105[/tw]

No wonder the atmosphere is so shit, only tourists are willing to pay the outrageous prices.

The members get the tickets dirt cheap and the members from games I have been at make less noise than the 'tourists'.

Other than behind the goals a bit the locals sit for most part saying fuck all on their radios.

I sometimes get involved in the old abuse game if someone is trolling looking for a reaction. Although not so much recently.

Feel free to report it any time you feel like I am out of order.

You just called that poster an 'imbecile' and a 'sociopath' for an opinion.

Yea i wasn't going to say that about his hairstyle you know :messi:

Devils

[tw]897444088001302529[/tw]

More than 110,000 tweets of #BartomeuDimiteYa since last night and has been reported by the likes of Sport and Rac1.

Needless to say, this isn't PR that the club would want by any means.

GetIn

[tw]897447085221584897[/tw]

Enough with the bullshit, getting tired of the remontada rhetoric, we shouldn't even be in these positions in the first place. How about these incompetent ignoramuses actually try building a team that can compete with the big boys of Europe so we don't get our asses handed to us every first leg?

Devils

This is sad, our players are at the point of pressing the board for signings.

[tw]897483060480020480[/tw]

[tw]897484124394586112[/tw]

[tw]897484764353093634[/tw]

Oh and clear division between the board and players.

[tw]897482139658313729[/tw]

GetIn

DHSTY-6UIAACXYY.jpg:large

FC433

I have heard that we need only 66% of those who are going to vote not the entire members. For example, if only 100 members decided to vote, we need only 66 of them. Can anyone confirm this?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I have heard that we need only 66% of those who are going to vote not the entire members. For example, if only 100 members decided to vote, we need only 66 of them. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works else Barto would be outta office faster than you can say Farto. AFAIK its 66% of all socio's of Barca

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works else Barto would be outta office faster than you can say Farto. AFAIK its 66% of all socio's of Barca

It is how it works.

Just compare it with any democratic election. Barely 66% of eligible voters go out and vote in the first place.

As it is 66% of all votes is crazy difficult. Which is why you and donak are still in power i'm sure.

raskolnikov

Shit, I thought it would be over 50% of all that voted. 66% is a very clear gtfo type of vote. Still could happen. If we had an online poll right now it would easily go past 66%. Socio's need to be smart though.

Home of Barca Fans