Josep Maria Bartomeu

slk123

I guess you haven't been here for a few years. It's been a common theme for years now how these guys are mismanaging the club. Most agreed on that although some hoped they would mend their ways which they haven't.

actually I was visiting here, usually just lurking, quite frequently for the last five years, then stopped when people were just aimlessly bitching about everything all the time. At least the feeling I got back then was that most ppl didnt care and those that did were a lot more elaborate in what they were criticizing the board for. Nowadays its just the same cunt this fuck that every day rinse and repeat and occasionally you'll find something worthwhile to read within

ryuken

As long as we still run by this crook and this old generation of socis, we would be fuk, they care more about lining their own pocket and politic, catalunya independence. This 6 years mandate is sickening, how the fuk can it be that long

slk123

As long as we still run by this crook and this old generation of socis, we would be fuk, they care more about lining their own pocket and politic, catalunya independence. This 6 years mandate is sickening, how the fuk can it be that long

so curious, what would be the reason to have the club your way rather than those old socis that grew up with barca being their catalan identity in repressive spain?

slk123

Hm dunno, but isn't the common narrative that everything would be golden if barca social media could vote and them old socis just making the wrong choices? It was also his argument, to which I replied.

Apart from that I can understand that for those socis barca is something quite different than for us and I respect that, also imho thats the mes que un club and not those recent things people try to sell as being the barca way since always

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You respect that the socis don't care enough to react when it's clear that the board is mishandling the club? Sure thing bud.

slk123

You respect that the socis don't care enough to react when it's clear that the board is mishandling the club? Sure thing bud.

so by implication you don't respect people for whom barca is something political instead of the sporting project?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
so by implication you don't respect people for whom barca is something political instead of the sporting project?

No, the issue is not black and white. Do we want to be another Athletic Bilbao? A mid table side with cultural significance? The more successful the club is, the more visible and profound the politics message of the club will be.

slk123

No, the issue is not black and white. Do we want to be another Athletic Bilbao? A mid table side with cultural significance? The more successful the club is, the more visible and profound the politics message of the club will be.

ofc it isnt that binary, barca has had that global brand next to its local cultural significance for some time now. I just dont get that sentiment of the old socis being the root of all evil. It was their club long before it was ours and I also don't believe they are less or more brainwashed than the average social media barca fan. Their current narrative might just differ from the trendy social media cuntdickfaceyalliknowbetter.

ManusXavi

Think it's time for the club to be ruled by big ex-players, like Bayern. Altough I won't know anyone who wants to step in? Dear Puyol, it's time for your leadership off the pitch.
I don't agree with ex-players on the board. I do agree with 1 ex-player on the board. Puyol - Good pick. Xavi would have some common sense (he would be my fave because he would have faith in La Masia)
The board needs to be made up of Passionate Barcelona people from the street.
There are probably people in Barcelona ripping their hair out at this board while telling their friends "this!! is what I studied for. I should be there!"

Neymessi

Hope this doesn't become a failiure if we get coutinhio and/or dembele.

The fact that we signed paulinhio is a massive failiure in itself and no other signings should redeem that.

Raketa10

This is disguisting. From the Cruyff's era to Ronaldinho to Pep and Messi this club was special. It was something more. This board has ruined everything we loved and appriciated as Barca fans. There are just few good players left and ONLY ONE reason why we are still among elite clubs in Europe and that's Messi.

In the moment he leaves and it will happen sooner or later this club will become just an empty shell. Unfortunately everything is wrong not just the board. Look at the stadium, look at the fans, people are selling their tickets for El Classico and CL games to tourists. It looks like people in Barcelona just don't care anymore.

Homegrown players should be the base of this club and look what is happening. Sergi is on his way out because of fucking Paulinho, Samper never got a chance, Munir is in no mans land, Sandro and Grimaldo were given for free etc. We also have a manager who is nowhere near Barca level. Young players from La Masia are leaving because they see no future here AND NO ONE IN BARCELONA CARES! Heck I can't even blame Neymar anymore for leaving after all of this.

Even if we buy Coutinho and Dembele things won't change, it just doesn't matter anymore since this club has much bigger problems than starting 11. This board has to go ASAP or the heritage of the club will be ruined forever.

I just can't watch this shit anymore. 90% of forum members are here because they love football and FC Barcelona way of playing. We loved Ronaldinho's magic Barca, we loved Pep's dream team and we love this little alien Messi. We all have our lives, work, familes and that 2 hours a week when Barca was playing was some kind of getaway and relaxation, but in recent history we are just loosing nerves and that doesn't have any sense to me anymore.

Like 90% people here I am not some kind of idiotic supporter who uses football to get rid of his frustrations or sings a songs about history and glory from 20 years ago. I am here to enyoy a football, sport I have played, once or twice in a week. Why should I torture myself on weekends when no one in Barcelona cares? I am here to enyoy that magic of Messi and Iniesta so if I can't enjoj it I won't watch it why would I?

Life is to short for loosing your nerves on Paulinho or Farto but sadness remains because we have lost those few hours of magic that Barca provided to us on weekends and in CL matches. If something doesn't change quickly it will be lost for a long long time and even if it returns one day it won't be the same anymore.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

This imbecile just wants to look down on people, so he pretends that every malcontent is whining solely because barca didn't win titles, so he can look down on them and call them social media barca fan.
He is utterly uninterested in and incapable of debating the actual issues of the club.

A shame that your reading experience hasn't gone to your liking in the past few years, dumb sociopath. You're neither the first nor the last idiot of your elk.

It's a point of view.

Folk like you want to kill this forum of any discussion and just trot out the abuse to anyone that doesn't agree with you.

It is 'ilk' not 'elk'.

Home of Barca Fans