Josep Maria Bartomeu

George_Costanza

Nobody is going to sell Messi. Things look bad atm, I agree, and the board should be replaced, but let's just keep some common sense, shall we? Signing Coutinho and Dembele would be big steps in the right direction.

No need to sell Messi, I have a feeling he will leave next summer unless something dramatic will happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi still hasn't actually signed his contract. It was announced and it was expected he'd sign right after he came back from pre-season, but not happened yet.

I hope he doesn't sign yet so the opposition can use it against the board. Obviously I would never want him to leave, but just use it to get these bastards out.

Devils

I know Messi doesn't want to get political, but he could easily, easily influence so many people.

A simple statement like "I'm not happy with the direction this club is moving" would light so many fires and cause an uproar.

tacticvarium

Won't fix out of field issues, but would at least put the team back on the right tracks from a sporting perspective.

I would say when the club restores Cruyff's legacy, that will be when the team is really back on the right track from a sporting perspective. Problems have to be fixed from the inside first.

Last edited:

tacticvarium

I know Messi doesn't want to get political, but he could easily, easily influence so many people.

A simple statement like "I'm not happy with the direction this club is moving" would light so many fires and cause an uproar.

That is the only thing what I don't like about Messi. He is too quiet while he has enough power to influence many things to fix the problems or at least wake up people to what's actually going on.

Arkk

just reading the comments on official Barca twitter announcing Paulinho.. surely a vote of no confidence is coming?

Home of Barca Fans