Josep Maria Bartomeu

serghei

Everybody needs to calm down and get their shit together. Get Coutinho and Dembele and we'll be fine in terms of personnel.

jlim632

Getting coutinho and dembele will result in an over budget... it will be dire as well resulting in the sale of messi next season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What makes you say that?

It seems like you contradict yourself a lot lately, but perhaps it's just frustration and then realization.

Anyway, we'll be better for sure, but still not fine. All it'll take is another summer of fuck ups for them to ruin everything again, and that's what I fear the most.

raskolnikov

I want this cruyff football minded, la masia, mes que unclub barca back. Not this corrupt board looking like nadrid puppets ruining our club.
I wa t to know if there is just outrage among international fans like us or ate they equally mad in Catalunya? Of they dont vote them out we will be fucked, high way to Milan.

serghei

It seems like you contradict yourself a lot lately, but perhaps it's just frustration and then realization.

I'm not contradicting myself. Signing Coutinho and Dembele would fix a lot of the problems we have now as well as rejuvenate our squad.

tacticvarium

It's not just about what happens on the pitch. It's been always much more than that when it comes to Rosell and co. who are the root of all evils.

serghei

Getting coutinho and dembele will result in an over budget... it will be dire as well resulting in the sale of messi next season

Nobody is going to sell Messi. Things look bad atm, I agree, and the board should be replaced, but let's just keep some common sense, shall we? Signing Coutinho and Dembele would be big steps in the right direction.

Last edited:

mssarm

Haven't hated a person related to Barca like I've hated this guy and Rosell. Getting to levels where I don't even recognize myself anymore.

Hope they both end up getting fucked in prison in the US.

Why in US? Why can't this bastard serve his prison time in Spain. I don't want my taxes to be spend on this moron?

Richard.H

Nobody is going to sell Messi. Things look bad atm, I agree, and the board should be replaced, but let's just keep some common sense, shall we? Signing Coutinho and Dembele would be big steps in the right direction.

We aren't signing both. We are signing one, and one of them isn't enough.

serghei

Why in US? Why can't this bastard serve his prison time in Spain. I don't want my taxes to be spend on this moron?

Probably because prison time in US is believed to be worse than in Spain. Right [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans