Josep Maria Bartomeu

jamrock

I don't think anyone can be this inept on purpose, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but come on.

40m for paulinho
40m for adra who is didn't take a smart person to see wasn't a good fit
30m for Paco
50m for Gomes.

160m euros that could have gotten us so much more.

serghei

I don't think anyone can be this inept on purpose, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but come on.

40m for paulinho
40m for adra who is didn't take a smart person to see wasn't a good fit
30m for Paco
50m for Gomes.

160m euros that could have gotten us so much more.

Paulinho is far worse than either of those.

Arda was a key player at Atletico and one of the best midfielders in La Liga.
Paco was Spain's goalscorer in Euro preliminaries, the best player from Valencia arguably, and a young no9 with good qualities. And he was willing to be a sub, unlike Vietto or Gameiro.
Gomes was highly rated by both Barca and Madrid, and was also rumored to be close to a transfer to Juventus.

All of those transfers had several things going for them. All of those were proven players from La Liga, among the best at their teams.

Paulinho's doesn't. This is a deal that looked bad as soon as we were linked with him.

Alik

Paulinho is far worse than either of those.

Arda was a key player at Atletico and one of the best midfielders in La Liga.
Paco was Spain's goalscorer in Euro preliminaries, the best player from Valencia arguably, and a young no9 with good qualities. And he was willing to be a sub, unlike Vietto or Gameiro.
Gomes was highly rated by both Barca and Madrid, and was also rumored to be close to a transfer to Juventus.

All of those transfers had several things going for them. All of those were proven players from La Liga, among the best at their teams.

Paulinho's doesn't. This is a deal that looked bad as soon as we were linked with him.

Agreed with all points. The Paulinho transfer has started off badly.

Let's hope there are no more negative impacts from it and that he can contribute positively to the team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He has directly just lost us a trophy with his incompetence. Our squad was not near good enough to keep up with them. Fucking Deulofeu, Vidal, Rakitic shouldn't even be starting. We don't have a chance in the second leg. 0-3 win away at Bernabeu? Fat LOL.

This guy........

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pep Segura just basically implied Pique cost us the game lol

I'm sure he'll love hearing him being made a scapegoat.

You don't say such things being a director.

repeat after me

it's all piqué's fault
this board is a good board
oh 'cause we know better than professional football executives
barto 'til 2020 and more
we should all support paulinho otherwise it's mean and fake fan worthy

First0

Pep Segura just basically implied Pique cost us the game lol

I'm sure he'll love hearing him being made a scapegoat.

You don't say such things being a director.

I welcome this tbh. It will only widen the rift between the board and the squad.

Devils

Even fucking Rosell never fucked up this bad and people were shooting his house up.

I'm seething with anger.

Dear fucking god, please resign.

Home of Barca Fans