Josep Maria Bartomeu

Vilarrubi

This guy is 1000% taking cuts from dodgy transfers.. that much is clear.

I'd like to punch his face with that stupid smile.

GetIn

josepmariabartomeu-cropped_gaiimsxjk68t13bp3g8ph3s3e.jpg

blaugrana1987

No doubt.

People saying "Oh no they are just stupid" are very naive. Literally NOONE is this stupid.

Tottenham failure at 27 sold for 14m to Dragons. Dragons selm this guy for 40 FUCKING MILLION to Barcelona as 29yr old.

raki

At this moment it's all too new and there's still not much information about it but things stand like this for now:

Josep Maria Bartomeu i Floreta is Partner and CEO of the company ADELTE, which specializes in designing, manufacturing and building of global services in airports, sea ports, and also ground installations.

Currently they are expanding in Asia with already active projects in Taipei, Vietnam, and Hong Kong.

Evergrande Group on the other side, have this gigantic project called Ocean Flower Island and Guangzhou is one of the largest ports in Asia. Ocean Flower Island is an artificial archipelago targeted to luxury seeking tourists.

From what people are gathering at the moment, ACS (Florentino Perez's construction company) was also on public bidding for the project but finally it will be adjudicated to associates to ADELTE or (more likely) associates.

blaugrana1987

At this moment it's all too new and there's still not much information about it but things stand like this for now:

Josep Maria Bartomeu i Floreta is Partner and CEO of the company ADELTE, which specializes in designing, manufacturing and building of global services in airports, sea ports, and also ground installations.

Currently they are expanding in Asia with already active projects in Taipei, Vietnam, and Hong Kong.

Evergrande Group on the other side, have this gigantic project called Ocean Flower Island and Guangzhou is one of the largest ports in Asia. Ocean Flower Island is an artificial archipelago targeted to luxury seeking tourists.

From what people are gathering at the moment, ACS (Florentino Perez's construction company) was also on public bidding for the project but finally it will be adjudicated to associates to ADELTE or (more likely) associates.
Hmm Hong Kong...This would explain Mathieu, Gomes and Paco. Lin probably had a deal with Bartomeu but we had to overpay these fucks.

blaugrana1987

Matheiu, Gomes and Paco? would you elaborate?
We spend 90m on these 3 from Valencia. Lim is CEO of that club and together with Mendes was buying players that Mendes represented and drove club into the ground. He is also entrepreneur and investor like Barto, and operates in east Asia and Hong Kong.

There is probably a reason why we overpaid these players (along with Paulnho). And no, board is not dumb.

Tomchin

So what are they accusing Bartomeu of exactly: That the owner of Guangzhou Evergrande could decide whether ADELTE (Bartomeu) or ACS (Perez) would get the deal? And to get the deal, Bartomeu convinced the Guangzhou Evergrande owner by paying a large amount of money for Paulinho? (more than his market-worth)?

Seems far-fetched, but you never know of course.

Btw, in the management of ADELTE, I see a Bartomeu listed there (Xavier): http://www.adelte.com/about-adelte/management, is he related to our president?

Tomchin

We spend 90m on these 3 from Valencia. Lim is CEO of that club and together with Mendes was buying players that Mendes represented and drove club into the ground. He is also entrepreneur and investor like Barto, and operates in east Asia and Hong Kong.

There is probably a reason why we overpaid these players (along with Paulnho). And no, board is not dumb.
If I remember correctly, we paid the release-clause for Alcacer, Gomez and Mathieu (or a number close to that). So hard to argue that we heavily overpaid for those players.

JamDav1982

If I remember correctly, we paid the release-clause for Alcacer, Gomez and Mathieu (or a number close to that). So hard to argue that we heavily overpaid for those players.

None of them were release clauses I dont think.

Mathieu possibly but he took a pay cut to make it happen.

Home of Barca Fans