Josep Maria Bartomeu

I deleted posts because you are instigating fights. Flaco did nothing. You don't like JamDav? Put him on ignore and be done with it. Stop acting like a child.

Insitigating fights, by telling cule4life, who hates jamdav for years and vice versa, that jam called him a cunt, which he obviously noticed ? Which fight am i instigating ? :lol:

JamDav1982

As said only called that before to folk trying to troll me. If you want to go back through and report them to be deleted go for it.

Same cycle from you of trolling, insulting members for their opinions and going after the mods that got you put in your place previously.

Didn't end well for you last time. Best to put me on ignore forget about me would say.

As said only called that before to folk trying to troll me. If you want to go back through and report them to be deleted go for it.

Same cycle from you of trolling, insulting members for their opinions and going after the mods that got you put in your place previously.

Didn't end well for you last time. Best to put me on ignore forget about me would say.

Don't agree at all.

Not looking for you to agree.

Can see you want to spam this thread with all the same stuff that got deleted before.

Will just keep reporting any trolling. Which it is.

That's great. How many times do you have to say it while trying to convince others that you have no part in it ? :lol: oh jammie

Why do you keep trying to wind him up? Do you not have anything better to do?

I'm not trying to wind him up, just mirroring. He's the one who attacked me out of the blue once i made this account, because he completely misunderstood a simple post of mine, because he's dumb and projecting. He hates me :lol:. That convo was long and comical, in a shoot-yourself-in-the-mouth kind of way. It's deleted now, but even if it wasn't he'd hit me with his retarded "not true at all" line.

It takes a couple minutes out of my day, that's ok.

JamDav1982

I'm not trying to wind him up, just mirroring. He's the one who attacked me out of the blue once i made this account, because he completely misunderstood a simple post of mine, because he's dumb and projecting. He hates me :lol:. That convo was long and comical, in a shoot-yourself-in-the-mouth kind of way. It's deleted now, but even if it wasn't he'd hit me with his retarded "not true at all" line.

It takes a couple minutes out of my day, that's ok.

Reported again.

Don't hate anyone from forum. Don't take it that seriously.

Three days in a row you mention me on here.

Last edited:
Reported again.

Don't hate anyone from forum. Don't take it that seriously.

Three days in a row you mention me on here.

Oh please. You rammed into me, "understood" the opposite of what i said, and proceeded to say no one missed me. It was mean, in a schoolgirl kind of way. I cried a little but am better now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus Christ, I am on the beach with wife and kid trying to have a vacation. Do I really need to pick post by post and delete 50+ posts again?
Can we just please stop this nonsense and nove on.

Home of Barca Fans