Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll probably settle and get scot free while tarnishing the name of the club.

And sell it to the socis!

DonAK

So, according to MD they have extended the contract of Braida (who is getting paid for doing absolutely NOTHING) for a meager 5 years. Amazing!

Thanks you ratface!

Braida is still trying to sign Pogba from Juventus.

He's just a bit slow, that's all.

Give him another 5 year contract.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
His target is Dybala now. And when Dybala goes, it'll be somebody else. Dude probably has a secret life-contract.

wisconsincule

"July 1st we will announce a new coach" I get it and I respect Lucho but are you fucking kidding me? So the board will sign players without having a manager?? UGH

DonAK

"July 1st we will announce a new coach" I get it and I respect Lucho but are you fucking kidding me? So the board will sign players without having a manager?? UGH

No, they will hire a coach long before that and start making transfer plans with him, but you got to understand, whichever coach we will appoint is most likely in charge of another team. We cannot announce someone before that.

Like Jorge Sampaoli whose clause will only be active from 1st July or Valverde whose contract with Athletic Bilbao will run out the 30th June.

Until then, we cannot announce anyone offcially.

Raketa10

No, they will hire a coach long before that and start making transfer plans with him, but you got to understand, whichever coach we will appoint is most likely in charge of another team. We cannot announce someone before that.

Like Jorge Sampaoli whose clause will only be active from 1st July or Valverde whose contract with Athletic Bilbao will run out the 30th June.

Until then, we cannot announce anyone offcially.

That being said I am 99% sure it will be Valverde or Sampaoli but I really hope it will be Sampaoli.

DonAK

Don't fuck this up, Nobita.

Even Madridistas fear Sampaoli, so at least approach him and see what he thinks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Madrid feared Rosell. Everyone thought he would be a financial and marketing genius to take us another step forward.

DonAK

Madrid feared Rosell. Everyone thought he would be a financial and marketing genius to take us another step forward.

Rosell and his friends such as Bartomeu, Mestre and co. are making us richer though. See our shirt deal with Nike. Real Madrid are having problems getting Adidas, Under Armour to agree a similar deal, with Under Armour even leaving negotiations a few days ago.

Fucking us over in other areas though.

Home of Barca Fans