Josep Maria Bartomeu

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
:facepalm:

The man knows no shame. A crook, a wimp, and still you got people defending him, even on here. This surely must turn the socios against him.

Galning

He said from the start nothing illegal was done in Neymar's transfer so why is the CLUB going to pay while he and Rosell are free to go? :lol: :lol: HIJO DE PUTA!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I can get if someone is a incompetent clown. Not his fucking faukt he's born stupid.

But I can't see how anyone could defend people woo have no shame and lie to everyone.

El Flaco

I have not followed this case to be honest...

Can someone make a quick summary about this please?

Thanks in advance!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymar case? I don't know the details. But basically, Barca broke the law when signing Neymar, paid fines (extra taxes) and will now have to settle in court (pay more). All that while claiming that everything was fine with Neymar transfer.

Devils

Tbf the club was always going to pay for this, it was the 'proxy' that these crooks used to conduct their illegal activities and because of that FCB will have to pay.

This shouldn't just be a wake-up call to socis, this should also be a wake-up call to all senior directors and board members of the club.. How these ridiculous illegal transactions were allowed to be conducted without proper verification means that either:

a) the rest of them are just as corrupt
b) they are idiots/lazy/ignorant towards the ongoings at the club

Inexcusable either way.

xXKonan

With this stuff out in the open watch for Barto and the board to drown out the news with.

-Neymar Contract renewal

-New Signings etc

The hard core won't forget but obviously the ones that don't follow this stuff much and only give to shits about trophies and all will forget about this.

Chong Li

Only a complete sporting debacle (no trophies for a few seasons) would force this band of crooks to go.

Sadly, as long as we keep winning most socis don't give a fuck about all these scandals.

SeloBarca

Unfortunally the Socis will do nothing.
It was quite apperant in the last election they only care about trophies.
I think most socis are just members for the name, they dont involve themselves in anything.
They watch the games and only care about win or loss.
The ones that actually vote are probably close to the board.

Cruyff must be turning in his grave.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
fucking socios don't give a rat's ass about the club, just in it for the wins and trophies. Glorified glory hunters

Home of Barca Fans