Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

So what he has an agenda? The points are still valid. He's not lying or making stuff up. You too have a clear bias towards the board, jamdav.

I dont have bias towards board but the current situation is not all their fault. It is also down to poor transfers as requested by the managers in place under them and infividual players not looking as hungry as before.

Cruyff is a total hypocrite who will take any point of view that suits his agenda.

For example he attacks them for signing Neymar - when Pep initially asked for him. He complains that as a player he isnt needed and too much money being paid to him is direspectful to squad when he was the one that pushed for them to sign Ibrahimovic.

Another example is this week he said the board were wrong to break rules in the issue of young players in La Masia. Despite the fact those rules were in place when he was at the club and the same approach was being taken then.

He loses credibility when he attacks the board for everything without thought.

If he picked the correct things to have a go at them for his words would carry more weight but people barely listen to him now as its all the same stuff he comes out with.

mazp

Breaking news on twitter:

"Onda Cero also reporting Jurgen Klopp has a pre agreement with Barcelona."

Don't know how reliable.

More:

According to @_SuperGarcia_ Barcelona have a pre agreement with Jurgen Klopp and Marco Reus might accompany him to Catalunya.

JamDav1982

Exactly... no matter how much people try, everyone is going to have some sort of bias. I try my best to be unbiased but sometimes it's just impossible. And especially coming from one of the most biased people on the forum, that's quite an accusation. One of the board members could murder someone and he'd still be sitting here trying to justify it.

What points that Cruyff has just made do you agree with.

Most of it is ridiculous.

He is blaming the board for not allowing the management to buy and sell the players they wanted which is not the case.

XaviMessiGirl

Don't know how reliable.

More:

According to @_SuperGarcia_ Barcelona have a pre agreement with Jurgen Klopp and Marco Reus might accompany him to Catalunya.

jurgen-klopp-pissed.gif

JamDav1982

Klopp said he hated the way Barcelona played under Guardiola and it sent him to sleep.

Good luck going into the dressing room after that.

serghei

Klopp said he hated the way Barcelona played under Guardiola and it sent him to sleep.

Good luck going into the dressing room after that.

I don't know about that. Dortmund - Real looked in the first half like Barcelona - Real 5-0. The only team besides Barcelona that made Real Madrid look amateurish at times was Borussia on Westfalenstadion. Real under Mourinho got beaten bad two times, against us and against Dortmund.

I'd go for Klopp. He is a famous coach and the kind of spirited guy we need to get some passion into this team. And I don't mind change. The tiki-taka as we knew it is dead IMO. Any coach we bring has to be someone with a big name. No more bets for me pls.

And Klopp has been praising Barcelona as of late.

Richard.H

Don't know how reliable.

More:

BREAKING NEWS!

According to Sport, Weidenfeller, Hummels, and Lewandowski have also reached an agreement with Barca. The amount will be 100m + variables.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
What points that Cruyff has just made do you agree with.

Most of it is ridiculous.

He is blaming the board for not allowing the management to buy and sell the players they wanted which is not the case.
If you seriously believe this then you are either part of the Barca board or just hopelessly biased

Home of Barca Fans