Josep Maria Bartomeu

serghei

A new gk wouldn't be able to play in CL, according to the uefa rules. It'd be only for la liga. So, if pinto get injured, it's oier in CL :smiley_scared:

In that case, it's pointless to buy another GK. Better hope Pinto holds up. Fingers crossed.

F

Flavia

Was there a worse board in Barça's history? Honestly this one has matched Gaspart era, maybe topped it, for the amount of scandals and wrongdoings so far.
If they had any shame, they all would resign and call elections. It's time for the catalan crowd to start taking banners and screaming during games...
Out with these crooks!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Was there a worse board in Barça's history? Honestly this one has matched Gaspart era, maybe topped it, for the amount of scandals and wrongdoings so far.
If they had any shame, they all would resign and call elections. It's time for the catalan crowd to start taking banners and screaming during games...
Out with these crooks!

thats what i was asking. i'm too young to remember gaspart era (started watching footy and barca in 2003). i know we're much better on the pitch these days but off the pitch i can't imagine gaspart era ebing any worse.

Alarcón

They should step down at the end of the season and make way for people who actually understand something about football and, in addition, are not as crooked as this bunch of idiots.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Which they've conveniently made nearly impossible because it now needs 15% of the socis instead of 5% to go through.

B

beautifulgame

thats what i was asking. i'm too young to remember gaspart era (started watching footy and barca in 2003). i know we're much better on the pitch these days but off the pitch i can't imagine gaspart era ebing any worse.

yes, they match it politically, yes.

however, sporting wise, this team is well ahead of gaspart team so sporting wise it hasn't hit that level.

Cule4life

The Culest
These bunch of crooks are too shameless to step down themselves. They have you be kicked out both figuratively and literally.

Last edited:

Galning

Bkzp8_hIcAImsDu.jpg

JamDav1982

Of those three only Pep is needed.

Pep was the genius that saved their skin in the end.

Before he came in the club was in turmoil. Had a poorer squad than now where the top players were out of control.

Pep is the one off genius that produced that greatest team ever.

Home of Barca Fans