Josep Maria Bartomeu

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No top club in their right mind would have fired a first year coach before the end of the season

Madrid has done it, Inter too with Rafa iirc.. it happens, and turnoil in January was big enough for the board to consider it.

Barto is a pretty lame president and a crook (aren't they all you could say), but he managed the whole Lucho, Messi, Elections situation pretty well.

Devils

I give credit to Barto. Ever since his appointment as president he has steadily managed to lift our club out of the turmoil that is was in when he was appointed.

That being said, because Barto was also involved in Sandro's shady deals and could be indicted, he has to leave Barca.

Thanks for the treble and the best smiley on this forum. :bartomeu:

F

Flavia

CHEM2gwXEAAG9lk.jpg

Everything ready for his presser. Apparently he won't be answering questions, he'll just speak.

Link for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kYiyQUxvVs

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I despise Barto too but anyone in his position would try to capitalize on the treble success in the run up to the election...I am skeptical that it will provide him the boost he hopes it can in light of what the next few weeks of campaigning will look like

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's a president od the club that just won the treble. Only time in happened in history, why wouldn't he talk about it?

Great job on renewing Alves and Lucho

Icarium

Lifestealer
He has a very good chance of getting elected now. Someone should concentrate on the negatives in the current board tenure otherwise he will just use the recent changes and treble to win the elections. I also have a feeling that every controversy will be blamed on rosell and barto coming out as the holy figure claiming complete innocence. :puke:

JamDav1982

Clever political move to make that deal pending with Qatar by Barto.

Inevitable that Laporta and other candidates will get asked about it and will be difficult for them to answer as I suspect they would all take the deal but wouldn't want to say it.

Home of Barca Fans