Josep Maria Bartomeu

Zebulun

anyone who is in support of bartomeu/rosell are either ignorant of what they've done or plain out stupid. FFS these are the same guys who tried to sell messi. that alone should send every one of them in prison.

mssarm

anyone who is in support of bartomeu/rosell are either ignorant of what they've done or plain out stupid. FFS these are the same guys who tried to sell messi. that alone should send every one of them in prison.

Really? send them to jail for trying to sell Messi? Any hard evidence they tried do that or just your gut feeling. I'm not sure why sent them to jail though. Maybe the fans should publicly execute Rosell and Barto .. yea and Villarubi too. I bet he was thinking to sell Messi ..guilty looking bastard...

frog-fcb

Ok everyone look at the bigger picture why would he resign its as good as admitting they are guilty of the allegations madrid is throwing about. He needs to stay and fight it out and the last thing the team needs is him to resign and upset the momentum

Icarium

Lifestealer
So i read on twitter that neymar transfer could cost us 50 more million euros on the account of fiscal fraud committed by the board. And rosell might get 7 years and 3 months prison time, Bartomeu might get 2 years and 3 months.

What they fuck really happened in neymar transfer. Did we spend some 200M or what? Can't believe barto is running for presidency again.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
50M would be a fine for not paying taxes (then they hid the real price of Neymar I presume) other sources are saying that it's 20M euros. Still a long legal process awaits.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Apparently if Barcelona as an institution get a fine they (a new board) will sue this current board for damages to cover the cost.

Chong Li

Seriously, what more does it take for this guy to step down?

Now he faces 2 years in prison and yet he still wants to run in the election?? He really knows no shame.

The new board MUST sue Barto, Rosell and Co. for every last cent the club has to pay in fines...

Leo_Messi

Seriously, what more does it take for this guy to step down?

Now he faces 2 years in prison and yet he still wants to run in the election?? He really knows no shame.

The new board MUST sue Barto, Rosell and Co. for every last cent the club has to pay in fines...

They will. It's just a shame that this case will drag on for years. Don't forget MCM's 100 million euro big lawsuit against the club. The court will decide this case on the 9th of April this very year.

Then you got the case involving the previous board (Laporta's) and the accusations of spying on fellow board members, players etc.

Meanwhile everything appears to be calm in RM. I am afraid that all of those scandals might have an impact on the team's performances. It's very annoying with all of those scandals/problems. They seem not to have an end.

The next president must be a authoritative and strong person. I don't want to see this much crap again. At least not for a very, very long time.

I am starting to think that Benedito might be a good option as the new president.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

They will. It's just a shame that this case will drag on for years. Don't forget MCM's 100 million euro big lawsuit against the club. The court will decide this case on the 9th of April this very year.

Then you got the case involving the previous board (Laporta's) and the accusations of spying of fellow board members, players etc.

Meanwhile everything appears to be calm in RM. I am afraid that all of those scandals might have an impact on the team's performances. It's very annoying with all of those scandals/problems. They seem not to have an end.

The next president must be a authoritative and strong person. I don't want to see this much crap again. At least not for a very, very long time.

I am starting to think that Benedito might be a good option as the new president.

The accusations about spying on players and board members etc was against Laporta was it not?

Edit: Think I read what you were saying wrong. Took case involving previous board been the financial court case against Laporta.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

The accusations about spying on players and board members etc was against Laporta was it not?

Yes, and it's pretty obvious that Laporta's board was guilty of spying on fellow board members, players, girlfriends, politicians, lovers etc. Laporta might be imputed. I have not really followed that particular case so I have to do some additional reading other than what MD is writing below.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...ecenas-de-informes-que-senalan-a-laporta.html

Hence why I am inclined to give a new person (Benedito) a chance to run as president. I am just not sure if his network is up for such a task. Laporta and Bartomeu have the network and know what it takes. I am not sure who I will vote for yet though.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Yes, and it's pretty obvious that Laporta's board was guilty of spying on fellow board members, players, girlfriends, politicians, lovers etc. Laporta might be imputed. I have not really followed that particular case so I have to do some additional reading other than what MD is writing below.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...ecenas-de-informes-que-senalan-a-laporta.html

Hence why I am inclined to give a new person (Benedito) a chance to run as president. I am just not sure if his network is up for such a task. Laporta and Bartomeu have the network and know what it takes. I am not sure who I will vote for yet though.

The thing about Benedito is used the name of Messi recently and tried to make out he could be sold.

Quite a selfish thing to do at this part of the season as last thing the team needs just now.

Personally not a huge fan of a lot of things Laporta did but at least he is keeping quiet for now and not trying to score points that could damage the team.

Leo_Messi

The thing about Benedito is used the name of Messi recently and tried to make out he could be sold.

Quite a selfish thing to do at this part of the season as last thing the team needs just now.

Personally not a huge fan of a lot of things Laporta did but at least he is keeping quiet for now and not trying to score points that could damage the team.

I agree. That was silly and unnecessary. Despite Laporta not being perfect then he is my favorite. It's just that I am tired of all the scandals and a part of me wants to see a new face although Benedito is a well-known face at the club. He was always in the background though despite being one of the founders of the l'Elefant Blau movement.
I have liked his interviews though and visions. He is unlikely to be elected though. It will be a fight between Laporta (if he decides to run officially) and Bartomeu with Laporta probably emerging as the winner regardless of how the current season ends.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Victor Font is busy with his business overseas so I doubt he'll run. Don't think he got much of a chance either tbf, atleast not from the different surveys carried out by SPORT, MD, Radio Catalunya etc.

Home of Barca Fans