Josep Maria Bartomeu

khaled_a_d

Ah, yeah i've read about that when it was everywhere (meaning AS & Marca)..

I'm really sick of all this extra-deportive shit going on, I hate corrupt entities (countries, companies, clubs, .. ) I'm having a hard time supporting this, also, apparently Rosell & Bartomeu's plan is to keep defending their "innocence" till the end.. they should resign, like right now!

No need for more drama at the club again please .if he wants to make a right move and man up then don't enter elections but resigning no won't do any good for anyone IMO

F

Flavia

Bartomeu will never resign. Maybe if he's sent to jail, but that's unlikely.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Bartomeu will never resign. Maybe if he's sent to jail, but that's unlikely.

Why unlikely ? If they're found guilty, the amount involved is >600k€ so that's 2 to 6years jail according to spanish law..

F

Flavia

Why unlikely ? If they're found guilty, the amount involved is >600k€ so that's 2 to 6years jail according to spanish law..

As much as I hate this board, the procedures for this aren't really being done properly. The judge Ruz is rushing this, he has a clear bias.

Leo_Messi

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As much as I hate this board, the procedures for this aren't really being done properly. The judge Ruz is rushing this, he has a clear bias.

Of course they are rushing it for it to come at the time where it can't hurt us the most, but doesn't change the fact that the accusations are legit and this is going to trial, with potential real consequences no matter what Barto says that it's all fine and playing victim, he's not all white in this either, they should know better than to jepordize the entire club when they know the juridictial system (controled from the country's capital, Madrid) is against them and always will be.

F

Flavia

Of course they are rushing it for it to come at the time where it can't hurt us the most, but doesn't change the fact that the accusations are legit and this is going to trial, with potential real consequences no matter what Barto says that it's all fine and playing victim, he's not all white in this either, they should know better than to jepordize the entire club when they know the juridictial system (controled from the country's capital, Madrid) is against them and always will be.

I'm not really sure about anything, anymore. At 1st I thought all accusations were legit, but given what's happening... And no one can rush a procedure like this. This shows that something very wrong is going on in the background.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm not really sure about anything, anymore. At 1st I thought all accusations were legit, but given what's happening... And no one can rush a procedure like this. This shows that something very wrong is going on in the background.

Not as shady and obvious as Messi's case though. The Judge overruled the prosecutor's request to drop the case against Lionel Messi.

F

Flavia

Not as shady and obvious as Messi's case though. The Judge overruled the prosecutor's request to drop the case against Lionel Messi.

Yes. But both cases are suspicious for me. It looks like a a clear attempt to destabilize the team and Messi.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
One of my favourite book quotes of all time :worthy:

Back on topic, if the club is involved then what punishments could be imposed?

Barto to could go to prison couldn't he?

jairzinho

Its only a matter of time before this chump is sent to jail. Any respectable CEO of any organization has to resign when faced with these kinds of allegations. Its the only option he has right now. Instead of stepping aside, he prefers to stay and take the club down with him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Support Barca president or blatant campaign to destabilise FC Barcelona originating from the capital. Hard choice.
Also, Barca are on trial too. Not only Sandro and Bart.

At time like these everyone needs to get behind the club, there'll be time for election campaigning later.

mssarm

Its only a matter of time before this chump is sent to jail. Any respectable CEO of any organization has to resign when faced with these kinds of allegations. Its the only option he has right now. Instead of stepping aside, he prefers to stay and take the club down with him.
Why he should step aside? This case looks biased and Barto shouldn't shit his pants and resign(like Rosell did). If this was with Laporta he probably would have involved all international arbitration and made sure that judge Ruiz is on TV every night. But this is Barto-the office plankton. Blatter cut his balls off and all he did is to act like upset child and didn't show up for BdO gala.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans