Sandro Rosell resigns, Bartomeu is the new president

Galning

Not to sound like a prick but now i just remembered the lessons of moral I recieved from a few members here last summer because I'm a fan of a PSG team ran by evil qataries

Not to put salt on the wound but... Well, Rosell doesn't seem to merit great respect either :messi:

As people said above, he would never resign if the accusations were false.

At least Rosell respected the human rights.

Stric

Barcelona's image is already damaged, regardless of the actual reasons for his resignation. Foreign media are already reporting that the FCB president resigned after the scandal regarding Neymar's transfer.

Kinlejus

Sevilla's president has been sentenced last month in the case of misappropriated funds for 7 years. Let's play the guessing game how much will Rosell get :neymar:

Bertus

Comparing fan owned club with psg. :lol:

I don't and I think fans like me (because im a Barcelona fan too, you know) won't care about what's happening. Barcelona was and will still be a fantastic club. I just think people talk too much and sometimes it has a boomerang effect.

As for me i always defended that we are here to talk football, and not to talk about morals. Hence at the times, I always replied to people to make a thread about the human rights in qatar instead of polluting psg threads with things that have nothing to do with what happens on the pitch.

Galning

This supposedly happened a month ago and they report about it now? Exactly 2 hours after Rosell decided to resign. Come on... You'd think if the president's house is under fire some newspaper would write about it.

Wow.... That is disgraceful. What the hell are people upto these days :facepalm:

Morons have always been around.

Robin

Barcelona's image is already damaged, regardless of the actual reasons for his resignation. Foreign media are already reporting that the FCB president resigned after the scandal regarding Neymar's transfer.

Here they are reporting he resigned because of death threats.

Bertus

Wow they said on RMC that it was revealed that Neymar earns +4 millions euros more than messi. :tata1:

Can't believe it

Bertus

Well, if it's about the "Neymar family" then I would believe it for sure.

I respect neymar's talent but how come he can earn more than the best footballer on the planet is beyond me, really.

What kind of crazy transfer/contracts Rosell did with Neymar.

CityFanInPeace

The threats in the English/American media are largely being ignored or buried in the article. The headlines all read that he resigned amidst some type of financial fraud and tax evasion involving Neymar.

I don't understand why Barca wouldn't be upfront about the Neymar fee. What's a few million in taxes for a club as rich as Barcelona? You make 500m euro a year, this shouldn't be a problem to pay. Very stupid if Rosell got involved in this.

coura

Banned

Sad but true

Home of Barca Fans