Miralem Pjanic

Butaan4barca

i don't know if there is a thread on him. Never seen him play. But heard his name several time. In recent goal poll he is been voted as the best midfielder in the world , beating the likes of Vidal, iniesta, Toure. Whao.

Astonishing. is he really is that good. ?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
No he's not the best in the world lol, but I like him a lot, always have. He struggled to find his feet at Roma, but now seems comfortable and playing much better

Alarcón

With Gündogan plagued by injuries, Kroos seemingly signing an extension and the likes of Óliver and Samper still too green, Pjanic might be the answer to our prayers and a suitable replacement for Xavi. He is agile, mobile, intellogent and a quick thinker, he rarely loses the ball and he sees space where there is none. Does anyone else think he could fill Xavi's shoes?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
With Gündogan plagued by injuries, Kroos seemingly signing an extension and the likes of Óliver and Samper still too green, Pjanic might be the answer to our prayers and a suitable replacement for Xavi. He is agile, mobile, intellogent and a quick thinker, he rarely loses the ball and he sees space where there is none. Does anyone else think he could fill Xavi's shoes?

Pjanic and Xavi differ more in style than Gundogan and Xavi. Pjanic is more attacking imo, but wonderful player nevertheless. Rumours have been linking him with us before, not sure if any truth in them but imo he would become a world class player in the 'great' teams for sure.

Crixus

We should consider him as Xavi successor i have seen a couple of Roma matches and he has always been amazing and he played very well today against Fiorentina

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
06mBtoG.gif

onzeXI

If you want a player that can sometimes be very good and often disappears for long periods of time, in other words be very inconsistent, then Pjanic is your man. He was inconsistent at Lyon, he is inconsistent at Roma ... the one thing that is consistent is that he is inconsistent. Omg, I think I may have overused the term "inconsistent". :(

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pjanic (Roma): "Barça have great players, their style suits me, like Roma's style now. Wouldn't be bad destination, good climate..." [lmtds]

Sounds open for a move. Would welcome him, I think he's similar to Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans