Miralem Pjanic

Devils

Imcredible? :lol: Which one exactly? Busquets, Rakitic or Coutinho?

He is good player but not worth splashing big money on.

According to rumors though EV is preferring to use Cou in more of a LW role.

I think Pjanic will bring a lot of control to the midfield and would fit nicely with Raki and Busi.

Givenchy

Pjanic would of been great a few years ago but now, for the money he'd cost? thats a solid pass from me

rumours are Juve want Pogba and he wants to return there, if we paid 100mil for Pjanic it would probably fund that

Calidad

I think Pjanic is a very good player, but I don’t feel he’ll elevate the team in anyway, nor add anything to different to what’s already here.

Devils

Juventus fans seem to think he just wants a new contract with higher wages seeing as Juve just smashed their wage structure with CR7.

FC433

^ Juve for sure opened a door that they can never close. Wages will only get higher and much higher when CR7 leaves.

Devils

^ Juve for sure opened a door that they can never close. Wages will only get higher and much higher when CR7 leaves.

[Di Marzio] Juventus will sell Higuain, Sturaro, and Pjaca to help fund the Ronaldo purchase. Offers have arrived for Rugani and Caldara but they are considered untransferable. Pjanic has offers from Chelsea, Barcelona, and Man City but Juve want to renew his contract.

-They want to sell Higuain, Sturaro and Pjaca
-Rugani and Caldara have offers but are deemed untransferable
-Pjanic has offers but Juve want to renew his contract...but it doesn't say that he is deemed untransferable.

Joan

Pjanic plays as a semi-retired even now. No such thing as running. I wouldn't go for him.

xXKonan

My biggest issue with Pjanic is he's slow as hell considering our Midfield is already slow as a dump truck.

He would bring much more technical ability to it though but he will turn 30 next season and he will just keep getting slower and slower as time goes on.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He would complete the transfer window imo. He might be slow but he is one of the best controlling mids out there and the final piece needed (ok right back is still a question mark). Better than rakitic at controlling a game.

If Barca are keeping the ball better with this guy in the middle and with his tactical and positional knowledge then having a slow midfield can be offset by retaining the ball and not dealing with counters too often.

Devils

15014375898711.jpg

Home of Barca Fans