Miralem Pjanic

Iarwain

He is slow as a turtle.

I also took him for a slow player. Then again he made Iniesta look like a dead cat in their recent encounters (especially last season CL tie, literally bullied him out of the game which speaks volumes about Iniesta's physical state).

M

MessiCam

Pjanic over Eriksen for me. All day long!

Just to think we could have had this guy in the cheaper but Lucho or whomever it was thought Rakitic to be a better option... Grab my balls and hand me a milkshake.

Givenchy

Pjanic over Eriksen for me. All day long!

Just to think we could have had this guy in the cheaper but Lucho or whomever it was thought Rakitic to be a better option... Grab my balls and hand me a milkshake.

not sure he was the better option than Pjanic but tbf he was pretty damn good that final season at Sevilla

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You have it wrong. When we were linked to Pjanic we signed Gomes instead, in the same summer he went to Juventus. He cost them 32m.

M

MessiCam

You have it wrong. When we were linked to Pjanic we signed Gomes instead, in the same summer he went to Juventus. He cost them 32m.

Don’t know why I always get wrong. It should actually be easy for me to get right because of the transfer ban.

Donatello

Why TF we sign semi retired players or those who play like semi retired ones, nowadays.

The crap we already bought:

Vidal
Gomes
Paulinho
Alcacer

The crap which we are willing to buy:

Alacantra (Him wanting to move to us is BS, he would rather move to city. Its Baffling to me that people here want a Bayern reject for 60M+, who too is injury prone)

Pjanic (Slow AF, injury prone, overrated (by Barca Board, 28 already)

Gundogan (If you want someone to burn cash on, and see him injured for most of season)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans