Miralem Pjanic

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If I could swap Thiago Silva, Vertonghen, David Silva, Willian, Pedro and Cavani with Umtiti, Raki, Vidal, Suarez (and Pjanic too), I would actually do it.
Would not be surprised if the players I listed actually earn more in total at Barca than the other guys at their clubs.

Richard.H

If I could swap Thiago Silva, Vertonghen, David Silva, Willian, Pedro and Cavani with Umtiti, Raki, Vidal, Suarez (and Pjanic too), I would actually do it.
Would not be surprised if the players I listed actually earn more in total at Barca than the other guys at their clubs.

Is this some kind of a competition to make the best "30+" squad in Europe?

Co0ter

We all know they signed him to balance the books. He's not a bad player, but he's not a 60+ million player either, especially at 30. We lost another young player, whether he stagnated or not, he could of improved and easily been younger and better than Pjanic.

Bad business all around. Putting yourself in the position to have to do this to balance the books in the first place is even worse, especially with record breaking profits every year.....weird isn't it?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Is this some kind of a competition to make the best "30+" squad in Europe?

Well, our 26 year old CB has the body of a grandpa (that is dead) so a 35 year old would be an improvement.
I was not really being serious but I am fed up with our squad in general. (while I know that the biggest problem of the club is on another level, Bartomeu has to go etc.)

But seriously: David Silva would be our best midfielder right now.

Richard.H

BM buys Sane for 50 mill, we buy Pjanic for 60..

giphy.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A product of creative accounting. If I were Pjanic I wouldn't be that happy. But then again, he is probably earning more here than at Juventus. :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans