Miralem Pjanic

Messi983

Abidal&Co. have probably found some Braida's scouting reports on Pjanić from 5 years ago or so and think he's what we need. :D

Andresito

Staff member
Abidal&Co. have probably found some Braida's scouting reports on Pjanić from 5 years ago or so and think he's what we need. :D

This includes the Pogba reports

giphy.gif

Messi983

Braida is probably still looking for Pogba in Turin. :lol:

Seriously, I could find some reason for most transfer moves we've made over the years even if they didn't turned out good but I have absolutely no clue what exactly this guy role was (well, except earning good money for not doing much/nothing :D) in the club for years and why we even brought him in first place.

Last edited:

vuji_31

Thus guy is clearly CDM.

No way he could be number 8.

Just sideway pass mercant who is not even vlose to Busqets

TrueCule

He is what in Italy they call a "regista". A ball distributer that plays very very deep, just in front of both central defenders. That's his role in Sarri's system.

xXKonan

Seasons ago he was an 8 and even played as an attacking Midfielder.

But under Allegri, he was moved down as a regista. He's pretty polarizing in the Juventus fanbase and this season he started off good but his performances started to decline and he got injured and came back and still hasn't been really good and even Sarri criticized his performances a couple of days ago.

I feel like he would have been a good pickup if he was 26-27 but now? Nope. Might as well save your money/player and go after bigger and younger fish next summer if needed.

Porque

Clearly didn't play well because his head is already in Barcelona. Unreal player when he is motivated. Like a mix between a prime Xavi, Matt Le Tissier and Rene Higuita.

Home of Barca Fans