Miralem Pjanic

xXKonan

When Pjanic is on it he's class.

Question is however are we going to use him as he is suppose to be or will he end up using him as some sort of water carrier on the right hand side as a CM. Because I'm tired of seeing shit like that.

BBZ8800

In the Juve setup.
Most things he is doing there, he won't able to do at Barca.
When you use stats you have to provide the context as well

Whatever he is doing, he will be able to do it more often than Arthur because he wasn't doing anything except being press resistant and sterile possession recycle robot.

Givenchy

When Pjanic is on it he's class.

Question is however are we going to use him as he is suppose to be or will he end up using him as some sort of water carrier on the right hand side as a CM. Because I'm tired of seeing shit like that.

sadly I think this is most likely. Messi will continue to abandon RW dropping deep and clogging up the midfield so Pjanic will be cleaning up after him

we could sign KdB at this point and still nothing would change.

FinBarcelonafan

Whatever he is doing, he will be able to do it more often than Arthur because he wasn't doing anything except being press resistant and sterile possession recycle robot.

Pjanic is superior to Arthur, especially in what we need right now. Pjanic is way more what we need. I agree w BBZ.

BTW BBZ, are you happy we traded Arthur for Pjanic? Do you think it's a good deal all things considered? Are you happy with it?

vegitot

Pjanic is superior to Arthur, especially in what we need right now. Pjanic is way more what we need. I agree w BBZ.

BTW BBZ, are you happy we traded Arthur for Pjanic? Do you think it's a good deal all things considered? Are you happy with it?

Till now im quite feel good with this trade. Pjanic > Arthur.

Vilarrubi

Chances we’d have signed him if Koeman was manager? Unlikely.

Intrigued to see how he fits in here, at least he runs.

Andresito

Staff member
Chances we’d have signed him if Koeman was manager? Unlikely.

Rakitic runs as well, just very very slowly. I expect Pjanic to be the same.

Haven't been this little excited about a transfer since Paulinho, and we all know how he turned out in the long run.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Chances we?d have signed him if Koeman was manager? Unlikely.

Pjanic is horrible when the oppenents are pressing. He is Rakitic 2.0 but atleast he is good at freekicks (even though we have a better free kick taker) and sometimes he pulls out a genius pass out of nothing (very rare).

fergus90

Pjanic is horrible when the oppenents are pressing. He is Rakitic 2.0 but atleast he is good at freekicks (even though we have a better free kick taker) and sometimes he pulls out a genius pass out of nothing (very rare).

Very true, he basically suffers from what everyone bashes Rakitic and Busquets for. Had we signed him in 2016 I'd of been ecstatic but he's not that player anymore. He is okay for squad purposes and depth but expectations of him should be curbed.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Very true, he basically suffers from what everyone bashes Rakitic and Busquets for. Had we signed him in 2016 I'd of been ecstatic but he's not that player anymore. He is okay for squad purposes and depth but expectations of him should be curbed.

Yeah 15/16 and 16/17 he was worldclass. Since then he declined and in top matches he is just another Rakitic for us.

Messigician

Rakitic runs as well, just very very slowly. I expect Pjanic to be the same.

Haven't been this little excited about a transfer since Paulinho, and we all know how he turned out in the long run.

The dragon from China was a roaring success we didn't lose a single game he played dawg

Kul_z

Im hyped for him. He is not lazy , he's actually one of the highest runner and hard working players in the world.

Its not about running, its about how fast he can glose gaps or exploit them. Rakitic was a hardworking player, you cant take that away from him but his reaction was utter shit. I fear pjanic is in the same bracket as rakitic

Home of Barca Fans