Miralem Pjanic

Vilarrubi

Go balls to the wall for De Jong and wrap the buys for this summer.

Then concentrate on sales. Vidal, Rafinha, Gomes and Marlon need to be sold.

I doubt it will be De Jong.. the rumours were that we are wanting an experienced midfielder, De Jong fits into the same category as Arthur.. he’ll get chances to play but not an experienced player who could start in our midfield. Same goes for Rabiot although he is more experienced.

Andrew M

I doubt it will be De Jong.. the rumours were that we are wanting an experienced midfielder, De Jong fits into the same category as Arthur.. he’ll get chances to play but not an experienced player who could start in our midfield. Same goes for Rabiot although he is more experienced.

Rabiot is a different case imo. He could def start for us

Vilarrubi

Rabiot is a different case imo. He could def start for us

Nah not quite. Wouldn’t start him in place of Rakitic/Busi/Coutinho.

Also it’s only last season he featured in full for PSG in the CL.. and we all know how well they do in CL. He’s not good enough for a starting spot for Barca.

Neeraj

I don't know...The message from Ajax seemed very clear about De Jong and De Ligt..Not sure if we have a realistic shot at Frenkie this season to be honest...

Andrew M

Nah not quite. Wouldn’t start him in place of Rakitic/Busi/Coutinho.

Also it’s only last season he featured in full for PSG in the CL.. and we all know how well they do in CL. He’s not good enough for a starting spot for Barca.

If we played Coutinho at LW I think he could

soul24rage

wouldn't make sense for him to leave now that juve have the biggest chance they recently have to win the CL. We really should forget about him and try to sign Thiago.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
giphy.gif

Vilarrubi

I don’t get why were interested in him. He plays deep just like Busi, Frenkie and Arthur, yet he’s not a defensive physical player we’ve been lacking and he’s not a CAM or advanced midfielder to help the attack out. Completely baffled by this one.

Home of Barca Fans