Miralem Pjanic

xXKonan

Juve have been looking for a #10 for ages now. they were linked constantly with Oscar,Isco even Ozil for the past couple of seasons. I can't see them selling pogba at all this summer despite the recent rumors of Madrid wanting him.

Falcao

Juve are also linked with Kovacic.

Have to say Pogba has Real Madrid written all over him and you could see Zidane wanting him.

Marchisio8

Banned
Juve have been looking for a #10 for ages now. they were linked constantly with Oscar,Isco even Ozil for the past couple of seasons. I can't see them selling pogba at all this summer despite the recent rumors of Madrid wanting him.

+ Marchisio injured for 6 months, and you can't rely on Khedira, fantastic player, but constantly injuryed

khaled_a_d

btw,I like the news considering that means we aren't after him.Good player but hope that when we go for a midfielder we get someone better than him

BenRobbins

Surely a replacement for pogba? I suppose they could use with more depth there but its alot of money to spend on a back up option.

Alarcón

It's a done deal. Great transfer for Juve. Another missed opportunity for Barça. Others are acting on the market while we're standing on the sidelines.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I looked at his stats yesterday. Holy shit. 85% pass completion, 2000+ passes. Key passes 68, Assists 12, chances created 80, goals scored 10. (in Serie A)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
In 2001 Juventus sold Zidane and got themselves a world class team.

They'll sell Pogba in 2016 and get themselves a world class team.

Home of Barca Fans