Miralem Pjanic

Hardy

fziEDOn.gif

Rassvet

at least Arthur has barely contributed for Juve. Weston Mckennie would have been better than either of them though

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Between the 30-40 he was tracking back at full "speed" after he or Messi got dispossessed (Can't remember) and that pretty much sums him up. Juve really folded us in that Arthur-Pjanic swap , keep in mind that he is earning alot more than Arthur as well.

i said it, i watched many of the juve matches last season and he was often the worst midfield player on the pitch. Every three or four matches he makes a superior forward pass but otherwise he just jogging and gives back and sidepasses.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No one expected him to be this bad. Wtf happened? He was a beast 2017

i said it, i watched many of the juve matches last season and he was often the worst midfield player on the pitch. Every three or four matches he makes a superior forward pass but otherwise he just jogging and gives back and sidepasses. In 2017 he was top3 midfield player but he has declined a lot since then.

Bobo32

If you mean the other one tracking back apart from Pique and Umtiti. That's Trincao, not Pedri.

And he ran, fastest of them all.
I mean Pedri, who is looking very much like a lower league player just about to call for a sub in the way he decelerates with a jump and then uses his arms to accerelate in a way to show frustration and effort, but looks as if he's running in water. I think Koeman likes that body language.

Anyway, Pedri won a lot of balls anyway yesterday, and I don't think it is the most important thing for every player to sprint after the ball all the time. Better to rest, be well positioned, and look to not lose it as often, so you can decide when to run or not.

Home of Barca Fans