Miralem Pjanic

Raketa10

He misplaced too many passes but I am sure he can play much better. He had a decent second half.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

He misplaced too many passes but I am sure he can play much better. He had a decent second half.

He hasn't played too much with Barca. Great passes forward and like someone said, as long as he makes those passes forward fast, he doesn't need to be that fast. He was making passes very fast compared to DeJong or Busi.

Havesaks

Looked good. The passing in midfield was much much better so the flow of the game with him and de Jong.
The combination with der Jong as false CB and Sergio + pjanic should be a future option. At least considering it.

Porque

Well, played the whole game meanwhile Arthur come on and looked gassed after his warmup.

So far we got the better of this deal, even though Arthur has immense talent wedged somewhere between a hookers a*whole and a speeding fine. He just needs to find it.

vegitot

Well, played the whole game meanwhile Arthur come on and looked gassed after his warmup.

So far we got the better of this deal, even though Arthur has immense talent wedged somewhere between a hookers a*whole and a speeding fine. He just needs to find it.
Immense talent? I know Arthur is talent but not really that much.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Was it facing his former team or is he finally ready to contribute? We'll see but it's clear his incisive & forward passing were key at many points in the match - I was quite impressed

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I like this guy. His passing is really tasty. He knows how to pick and bend and angle the passes just right so they don't get intercepted, sometimes it's just a miniscule adjustment but it makes all the difference- he's a master at that.

As a lover of precision I can admire his work.

malvolio

Far better than Busi.

Busi did pretty well last night. Hardly any mistakes and kept the ball moving in midfield.

Coincidence that both him and Pjanic played better when partnering in the double pivot? Juve's midfield is atrocious, mind you

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Juve declined when he declined. They played their best football under Sarri when Pjanic was on fire and went to trash when Miralem played trash. You see he has the ability to put a team on another level so I hope he can recover his form of early 19/20 season.

Home of Barca Fans