Miralem Pjanic

Catta

Pathetic.

He thinks that EV is still in charge and whining in the media will help his cause, like Vidal did.

Joan

Didn't expect much from him, not that he was bad, but looked semi retired to me even last season.

Still huge letdown.

Messi983

You've got an angle regarding Busquets, don't you :lol: he has been rather poor, but still showed more than Pjanic. Sad to say it, but seems even more reliable.

Yeah, Busi is our by far the worst "fixed" starter. Let Pjanic start 5-6 games in a row and see what he can offer. Hard to do anything when you don't play regularly. They're both bad defensively but I think Pjanic can offer much more offensively. He was also almost always solid when he started.

Birdy

Pjanic better than Busi in defending and covering ground.
It's just that he is so unfamiliar to positional play that he slows down build-up with his decisions, and his positioning is off

Bobo32

Pjanic better than Busi in defending and covering ground.
It's just that he is so unfamiliar to positional play that he slows down build-up with his decisions, and his positioning is off

When you write cover ground, do you mean lying down in the grass close to opp.area when the counter is coming? :lol:

FC433

I do not mind one bit being patient with underperforming players but cannot stand lazy players. 100% must leave this coming summer.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Between the 30-40 he was tracking back at full "speed" after he or Messi got dispossessed (Can't remember) and that pretty much sums him up. Juve really folded us in that Arthur-Pjanic swap , keep in mind that he is earning alot more than Arthur as well.

Home of Barca Fans