Miralem Pjanic

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Best pass of today's game.

5yD5BQW.gif

Last edited:

vegitot

De jong starts over Busquets because he?s twice as good physically and about the same on the ball. Busquets should only play against shit teams at home and lower league copa matches.

Like De Jong excel in big matches or against tough teams. No, look at his Classico games.

Rory

Like De Jong excel in big matches or against tough teams. No, look at his Classico games.

Im not saying de jong has played well. It?s literally a case of picking who is less shit at this point in time. Hence why he is ahead of Busquets in my eyes. Frenkie has been poor this season but is still better than Busquets which says a lot

BusiTheKing

Fuck me he's slow. Him and Busquets constantly lagging behind when the play moves towards our end. Every time Kiev went forward, it was open season on our back line.

We literally had Griezmann and Fati several times having to track back and slot in to defensive midfield because these to were miles away.

We need to stop playing like we still have priveleges that no other team in Europe has and play midfielders who can run.

Porque

I thought Pjanic was decent when in possession, moving the ball forward vertically rather than sideways passes like most of the team.

But it is true, in the defensive transition he, Busquets, Pique, Lenglet move like Netball players. Hell, they move like Netball players on the ball too.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, it's fine to have one Pjanic and then hard workers around him. It could work. Busi is not the man or Lenglet/Pique.

To many players in our roster needs protection.. Messi/Busi/Pjanic/Lenglet and Pique. It's endless list. Too many players without proper movement.

gasgas

This could be us, but we are busy assembling players who are too similar, have the same strengths and weakness making us collectively weaker

Dest....Pique...Upamecano....Alba
.Camavinga.....de jong......puig
Dembele.......Haaland......Fati

This could be us, but we are also still stuck in the past

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans