Miralem Pjanic

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Yeah he had many good moments in the WC, but Bosnia were really disappointing.

Indeed :( There are some really ugly news articles about 'dressing room problems'. Supposedly, many were getting drunk, staying out till 2 AM on the night before games (article I read today says that's the reason many of them were so slow against Argentina). They show a picture from a training session without Dzeko, Spahic... They also say that the coach has little authority and that Spahic has been acting like a dic(k)tator, deciding everything from lineup to who can attend press conferences... Lots of other things, but I can't yet tell if it's true or not.

Alarcón

Should have never taken Dzeko to the WC. His dressing room issues have been obvious for years, he is a diva and even on the pitch he doesn't give everything for his country, missed so many easy chances as well.

Cule4life

The Culest
pjanic_benatia_fenway_park_05_08_13.jpg

BPc9CsHCAAE4LKO.jpg:large

150729-3.jpg

benatia_pjanic.jpg

Damn they are everywhere. Thy should continue this wonderful friendship in the city of Barcelona

Alik

Indeed :( There are some really ugly news articles about 'dressing room problems'. Supposedly, many were getting drunk, staying out till 2 AM on the night before games (article I read today says that's the reason many of them were so slow against Argentina). They show a picture from a training session without Dzeko, Spahic... They also say that the coach has little authority and that Spahic has been acting like a dic(k)tator, deciding everything from lineup to who can attend press conferences... Lots of other things, but I can't yet tell if it's true or not.

Wow, they were drunk and stayed up until 2 am before the Argentina game and they still gave Argentina trouble?

profile_picture_by_not_bad_piano123-d5pgt37.jpg

But I seriously doubt it's true.

Samuel Eto'o

Come on! Those guys looked fresh in that game and gave Messi and co. trouble

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe Benatia would've followed his best friend had we signed him before he signed his contract extension :pep:

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Wow, they were drunk and stayed up until 2 am before the Argentina game and they still gave Argentina trouble?

But I seriously doubt it's true.

Come on! Those guys looked fresh in that game and gave Messi and co. trouble

You made me re-read the article. I was right about Argentina, only it wasn't the WC game, but a friendly they played couple of months ago.

zanela

You made me re-read the article. I was right about Argentina, only it wasn't the WC game, but a friendly they played couple of months ago.

Where is the evidence though? The BH press must back their claims with video/pics or it didn't happen. Though if there is one player I wouldn't be surprised of late night partying before a game, its Amra's lapdog. I hate how Emir is dancing along with his diva cousin.

But all's not grim. The young dragons seem more devoted and passionate to the cause than the spoilt seniors.

zanela

Its like any and every player is being branded world class on this forum. I like Miralem, but he's not world class, not yet.

Darko

How is he not world class, bossed the midfield against Argentina, Nigeria and Iran on his own (Besic is a DM and not really a bossing the midfield type of player, and Misimovic is so old, static and invisible), was awesome in defense, scored, assisted, all that on the biggest stage of all, the World Cup. Not to mention his awesome season at Roma, that golazo against Milan and how much he has improved in all aspects of the game which is what I value the most, yeah sure you can say Iran and Nigeria are shit, Argentina's midfield is poor, Roma had a great season and Serie A is in decline, but all you have to do is see him play to understand why I call him world class, he is just pure quality.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is inconsistent. Don't want him at barca. He can stay stay at Roma. They had a good season, they can continue to compete rather than getting robbed for their talent. But benatia is a different case.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans