Miralem Pjanic

Richard.H

One thing that's bothering me about this lad is he has that "need to look at messi everytime I get the ball" syndrome which is annoying. He needs to look at open players and not focus on messi every single time. He probably wants to join the club de amigos but it's too late.

fergus90

One thing that's bothering me about this lad is he has that "need to look at messi everytime I get the ball" syndrome which is annoying. He needs to look at open players and not focus on messi every single time. He probably wants to join the club de amigos but it's too late.

Took the words right out of my mouth. He had a decent game but there were a few occasions where better passes were on and had Messi vision. Did well enough though especially in the second half.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I mean he is at least a better passer than Arthur and Vidal so his passes actually reach Messi. But not liking him a whole lot so far too.

JohnN

Took the words right out of my mouth. He had a decent game but there were a few occasions where better passes were on and had Messi vision. Did well enough though especially in the second half.

That's a lie. No pass is better than a pass to Messi.

xXKonan

So what's the deal here?

Seems like he's not even rated all that high by Koeman to an extent the guy can't even compete against the decaying corpse of Busi.

Home of Barca Fans