Miralem Pjanic

Vilarrubi

Subbed off after 30 min. Busquets will Start again against Getafe.

template-hide-the-pain-harold-938-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

mc_lovin

Why is everyone assuming that hes a clear upgrade over Busquets? I hope he is, but who knows :p Busquets has been fine so far as well.

Sucks if he is injured though, hes one of the three viable options we have for a double pivot (on paper).

serghei

Why is everyone assuming that hes a clear upgrade over Busquets? I hope he is, but who knows :p Busquets has been fine so far as well.

Sucks if he is injured though, hes one of the three viable options we have for a double pivot (on paper).

He looks like an upgrade so far, but a very small one.

Katarina1

Banned

because he's much better than Busquets

Neeraj

Because with Busquets' physical abilities and constant screw ups in dangerous situations, you'd have to be an absolute travesty to not be a clear upgrade over him. Like really, you've got to be some scrub, and I think it's safe to assume Pjanic isn't an absolute garbage player (and obviously better physically than Busuqets), so there is the answer to your question.

Messi983

Subbed off after 30 min. Busquets will Start again against Getafe.

According to Sport it's just a knock so nothing serious but yeah, he's questionable for Saturday. If he's not ready let Busi play vs Getafe but start Pjanić against Ferencvaros and in El Clasico.

FinBarcelonafan

According to Sport it's just a knock so nothing serious but yeah, he's questionable for Saturday. If he's not ready let Busi play vs Getafe but start Pjanić against Ferencvaros and in El Clasico.

I doubt Pjanic will start those big games if Busi has played all the big games before that. Busi will start Vs Getafr and Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans