Miralem Pjanic

Androutsos

Should be pretty fit already, play him from the start against Elche so he can get reps in before Villareal. I love Busi, but he shouldn't be starting anymore as we all know.

BBZ8800

Should be pretty fit already, play him from the start against Elche so he can get reps in before Villareal. I love Busi, but he shouldn't be starting anymore as we all know.

When a new player comes, he usually gets integrated slowly.

Which means that Busi-Frenkie will be our starting duo in opening matches.

Gnidrologist

I didn't watch the full game, but seen highlights and his individual ones too. This guy's supposed to be blocking Puig's path at Barca? He gives strong Rakitic/Busi wipes. Low energy, low confidence, does no running off the ball, no pressing, no initiative for going forward. Every aspect that Puig excels at. Fuck this guy and fuck Cuckmander if he gives preference to him.

Messi983

He's not the one blocking Puig's path in current system, that would be FDJ.

From what we've seen in preseason games Koeman will play with Pjanic/Busi as a more static/deep lying playmaker and FDJ who will move around more. And once fully fit and integrated into the team I think Pjanic will be a big improvement over Busi.

BusiTheKing

In his best season of football, he played as the most attacking midfielder in a 4-3-3. By the logic of some people that would mean that he's disqualified from playing in a double pivot.

Home of Barca Fans