Louis Van Gaal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Found this on reddit.

http://imgur.com/kBlZQoh

Pretty neat stuff.

It is. Is it genuine from Van Gaal or interpretation?

Van Gaal was visionary in his own time. Revamped total football with his Ajax CL win and layed foundations for Barca and Bayern CL titles with his innovative training and tactical regimes and possession philosophy.
Promoted youngsters like very few other and built teams.
He moulded Mourinho, Lucho and quite a few other managers like Frank de Boer, Blanc..

Some people dislike him for his brute looks and behaviour but he's one of the best managers of all time.

DennyCrane

It is. Is it genuine from Van Gaal or interpretation?

Van Gaal was visionary in his own time. Revamped total football with his Ajax CL win and layed foundations for Barca and Bayern CL titles with his innovative training and tactical regimes and possession philosophy.
Promoted youngsters like very few other and built teams.
He moulded Mourinho, Lucho and quite a few other managers like Frank de Boer, Blanc..

Some people dislike him for his brute looks and behaviour but he's one of the best managers of all time.

I'd say it's genuine, mostly because I've seen the theory that every match has four phases and the basic idea of what to do in those phases before in an old article on spielverlagerung.de and they gave full credit for it to Van Gaal.
[MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION]: Great find by the way.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Just recently he also said something like he wants his players to be "horny" for the upcoming match :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dinho

I want him gone but he's bought himself a third and final chance to finish out the season on a high.

If he returns to the shit he was pulling before the injuries, I'll lose my shit.

Varela, Rashford and Herrera have saved him since coming into the side. They must continue to play.

I'm so happy that we've shown there is life after Rooney. 11 goals from 3 games without him. He's such a burden but is having a good 2016 so far.

Home of Barca Fans