Louis Van Gaal

Beast

The Observer
Christmas is as far as he goes , failed in the league & failed in the CL .
I can't believe they made this mistake of hiring Van Gaal , time to bring another ex-German great as a manager

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Christmas is as far as he goes , failed in the league & failed in the CL .
I can't believe they made this mistake of hiring Van Gaal , time to bring another ex-German great as a manager

Markus Babbel maybe. haha. He is about to get fired from Stuttgart too.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Its not really van Gaals fault. Bayern have always been dependant on key players like RIbery or now Robben (who is out similarily often with injuries). Prob is that van Gaal tried and prolly still tries to establish a playing style similar to that of Barca or his dutch teams. ANd the players are just not capable to put it into practice. Maybe he should change his philosophy, but afaik he was hired to do exactly that, which is generally a good idea for the future. NExt prob however is, that Bayern just cant afford a bad season, missing CL qualification or even have a season w/out any title. Not only for shortterm financial reason, but also with regards to their image (which is important to make money from marketing or sponsors).

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Klose and Gomez played on the weekend. The weeks before, it was mostly Klose and Toni on the pitch. But both, and esp. the latter couldnt impress much.

Now that Olic is fit again, im pretty sure he will go again with 2 wingers (Olic and Müller, or Robben if fit) and one of Klose or Gomez. HOnestly, Klose and Gomez dont funtion very well anyway. Besides, Bayerns offense sucks with a 442, either flat or as diamond. They neither have a classical playmaker to play behind the strikers (in a diamond formation) nor good players for the flank when Ribery and Robben are out.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Van Gaal is one of the most overrated managers in the history of the game.

He r***d Barcelona and half of you guys still do not even realise it. Had Bobby Robson stayed on until the late 90's Barca would have been in a much healthier position, to the one they found themselves in when Laporta became president.

Home of Barca Fans