Nemanja Matic

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Was excellent against City yesterday, looks like he'll be worth every bit of the price we paid for him from what I've seen so far, even if we were silly to ship him off in the first place. Big, strong, good in the air, good technique and passing, he's going to make a huge difference for us, he's going to be undroppable.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Considering it was Matic's first start, and against City away, he did damn good. Cahill is top 3 CB in the league though and made many vital blocks and should have scored.

H

Haruko The Goon

Considering it was Matic's first start, and against City away, he did damn good. Cahill is top 3 CB in the league though and made many vital blocks and should have scored.

He did considering it was his first appearance vs a top side.
BUT, when rating the best player on the pitch, should that really be considered?. Maybe. I think it's matter of opinion.

Personally, I think Cahill stopped every attack City had. Vital blocks. Immense tackles, and was a threat at the other end too.

J

Jayuk

Takes balls bringing a player back who never played for the club previous, especially if it costs a huge amount of money to do that, credit to Mourinho.

Made Yaya look like a little kitten.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Been a brilliant signing for Chelsea, a perfect fit of what they needed in a DM. If only we could find that sort of fit for a CB

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's such a massive miss that we don't have him in the CL. I'd almost be confident of making the final if he was available. We're better in the big games this season than against lesser sides.

Home of Barca Fans