Ivan Rakitić

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He isn't ready for 90 minutes. He will be great for them when fit, I have no doubt about that at all. Some people should shut the fuck up, we lost 8-2 without Raki playing and yet all mighty Sevilla still has 1-1 after 60 min. This just shows how horrible we are. Who will be the one to blame now with Raki, Suarez and Vidal gone? Messi?

We won't lose 8-2 again now that Suarez is gone. Messi is the only player who won' t do any defensive work and that's manageable if it is only one player.

Catta

He isn't ready for 90 minutes. He will be great for them when fit, I have no doubt about that at all. Some people should shut the fuck up, we lost 8-2 without Raki playing and yet all mighty Sevilla still has 1-1 after 60 min. This just shows how horrible we are. Who will be the one to blame now with Raki, Suarez and Vidal gone? Messi?

Roberto and Griezmann. They will be this seasons scapegoats.

Messi983

We'll win every game this season by scoring at least 5 goals, we won't need scapegoats. ;)

Richard.H

Let’s not go overboard. He was abysmal in the UEFA supercup match. Let’s see how he will play against other la Liga sides that will press a lot.

Home of Barca Fans