Ivan Rakitić

Givenchy

next season's midfield

Rakitic---Busi---Arthur/De Jong/Vidal/Alena

can't wait....

if EV does that, certain players are going to be throwing their toys out the pram for sure. Malcom kept quiet but we already saw Vidal complaining thus making EV his bitch

xXKonan

Moises Llorens said a couple of months back Rakitic wasn't happy that we signed Frenkie.

Yeah, his interview especially that part comes off as an arrogant clown that is hiding behind his status and Valverde to keep his spot. Other than scoring a goal every now and then I legit haven't found anything that Rakitic has done these days that really says "Rakitic is clearly better than FDJ" Experience and goal scoring? sure but everything else seems inferior to FDJ.

Can't even bring up Rakitic's work rate and tactical discipline as that even seems laughable these days. He comes off as lazy as hell in those aspects now. :lol:

Don Andrésº8

De jong should had not come here, Barça is a circus right now, he Will never play because the players decide who play, Bartomeu and Valverde are just a bunch of pussies and should go, never saw Barça in such state

Neymessi

I am not watching us next season even if I have a shit ton of time if both EV and this clown are here.

Manu still interested? Lock this thread don't let the word out he is shit. Most outsiders think he a fine midfielder.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Sure, but Raki and Busi are legends of the club that have won everything there is to win in club football, have been consistent starters for years now under multiple managers and are massive voices in the present day Barcelona locker room. Not to mention they're both still very good players despite their age and decline over the years.

Such players cannot be thrown to the curb on a whim because some members on BarcaForum don't like their style of play. They will gradually be phased out with dignity and adoration from the fans. We are not Real Madrid, for better or for worse.

This is Vidal's first season at the club and he will need to prove that he belongs and understandably won't have the same long leash the established veterans do. Time is running out for him at 32 years of age and he doesn't look like anything more than a very good bench player at this point in his career. If he had joined us at 25 his story could be completely different.

Calling Raki a legend is definitely a stretch. I'd call him a good servant to the club, but that's it.

I truly believe it is time he left, albeit with his head held high. The best managers are always prepared to push senior pros out the door when it's the right time for the team and the club. Think of how cutthroat Fergie and Pep, even Wenger, have been in the past, for the well being of the team going forward. It's important to be progressive and if you can get a decent offer and get his contract off the books we should do it now.

Givenchy

I am not watching us next season even if I have a shit ton of time if both EV and this clown are here.

Manu still interested? Lock this thread don't let the word out he is shit. Most outsiders think he a fine midfielder.

United fans wokeup to him already.. also don't want to sign a 'bigot' :lol: we are stuck with this guy for another season but that would of been known as soon as Ernie signed a new contract

abbbs97

The only hope that we wont see this guy playing is if EV is replaced and we all know how little the chances of that happening.

Neymessi

[tw]1131087294830600192[/tw]

Mentality of a champion. Will fight tooth and nail for his starter's spot regardless of how much hype any young Dutch wonderkid is riding in with.

There's a reason why every coach that's ever had the privilege of coaching Rakitic raves endlessly about him.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] Can this dude be banned? There has been a massive influx of these trolls recently.

hulinat

"Besides he plays in a different position that isn't mine" Wtf is that supposed to mean? Frenkie is a central midfielder and that's exactly where he'll be playing at

xXKonan

I'm pretty sure Tackle and Havesaks are the same poster.

Also Mentality of a Champion and this version or Rakitic, fucking lol. The Rakitic that came here from Sevilla in his first season showed more grit and courage even when he played bad and wanted to win shit even if he wasn't perfect.

This Rakitic is nothing more than a mere coward who is hiding behind his manager and status. The guy is so afraid of Frenkie he has to arrogantly claim that his position is filled because clearly, Frenkie is a "Different player"

If the guy still had the mentality of a champion he should have actually proved it. Instead of begging for new Contracts, and going into hiding when we needed him most and not coming off as a clown in Interviews these days.

Home of Barca Fans