Ivan Rakitić

EdmondDantes

[tw]1153657857902108672[/tw]

Valverde blunt with Semedo: "It's a value we need and it's very important for us." Not so much with Rakitic: "He is an important player, he has been. I don't know if he will be here this season. New players are coming and he will have to earn it like every year. Time is passing by"

I think that's just a PR move from Valverde.

He knows Cules all over the world are still enraged with him for having played Rakitic regardless of his continuous poor performances, he knows he was the worst player at Anfield and he knows he himself is under the cosh.

He's just trying to be meticulous to say the right things, but in practice, it will be business as usual: boring football and statue Rakitic on the pitch.

Rakitic himself said he had a chat with Valverde and they both agreed he's staying.

Last edited:

Devils

Wait is he saying that Semedo is indispensable? It's not really clear.

He confirmed that Roberto would not be playing RB anymore and would be moving to midfield.

Also said that Semedo and Wague are the RB options for the new season.

xXKonan

If Sergi Roberto of all people ends up being the main reason Rakitic leaves the club, I will never say a bad thing about him again.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If we'll play what deluded Barcaforum fans want:
Dembele-Griezz-Messi
Arthur-Frenkie-Busi/Vidal
------------------ Semedo

We will be scoring at a rate of 1 goal per match with tons of useless possession, no one in or around the box due to Messi and Griezz dropping deep.
Add Frenkie and Arthur who are useless in the final third.
Add Busi who is an old and slow pivot and also a non-factor in the final third.
And add braindead Semedo who can't do anything creative in the opponent's half.

We will be Argentina with more possession.

That team (bar Messi) would probably have weaker results than 11 Rakitic's on a field.

You're right, Rakitic combines the best qualities of all of them :). The absolute king of useless possession, being useless in the final third, an old and slow pivot, and absolutely incapable of doing anything creative in the opponent's half.

You can stick those useless 2 goals per season up your rear. The amount of salt in your post is just ugly.

Imagine looking at last season and thinking we'd somehow be any WORSE by trying out different/better players in the lineup. Newsflash buddeh, we already fucking LOST 4-0. And you're over here preaching that if FDJ/Arthur/Semedo/etc. start then our season will somehow be ruined without GOAT Rakitic out there.

It's hilarious how you still have the audacity to claim that Barca can somehow sink even lower and that precious Rakitic is the one keeping us afloat, and that we'd lose 10-20 games in a row with Arthur starting over him.

BBZ alone is responsible for a huge drop in the quality of this forum in the past years.

EdmondDantes

hahahaha what a statement. Even though I also disagree often I have to say that he uses/try to use atleast arguments for his opinions.

He distorts reality, more like. For BBZ, the footballing world revolves around Rakitic, and damned be those who threaten to steal his minutes on the field.

Arthur met BBZ's protective, Rakitic-white-knighting wrath before he had even kicked a ball during last summer's pre-season.

BBZ believes himself a master of sweeping Rakitic's poor performances under the carpet by vociferously blaming others; heck, even Messi's been getting it of late.

Last edited:

cro-man

[tw]1153633384024948737[/tw]

This guy is poison to our midfield. He will have to score every game a goal to save his ass somehow because if not the only thing that is left is his bad game. Maybe he should play as AM because i dont want someone like him near our defense. If his only ability is to score goals than he should play up front....

As long as valverde is here this guy will stay. Pep would have gotten a heart attack with this kind of guy in his midfield:lol:

ronniecro

i was thinking,could rakitić be the most hated barca player at the club ever?i remember oleguer was the last who was getting some kind of hate but he was kinda meme of a player anyway

Alik

i was thinking,could rakitić be the most hated barca player at the club ever?i remember oleguer was the last who was getting some kind of hate but he was kinda meme of a player anyway

I think Fabregas got the most hate. Undeserved for the most part, imho.

Home of Barca Fans