Ivan Rakitić

Ripsta

The most useless footballer ever. Literally no redeeming qualities to his game. Once in a blue moon he'll bang one in from outside the area or actually pass the ball forwards (like today), other than that he's shit. Can't defend, he's a snail, buckles under pressure, tackles like he's in slow motion, predictable in his passing, in fact he's the master of the square pass.

Selling him would be like a new signing, means we don't have to watch this fraud pretend to be a footballer anymore.

FCB1987

Banned
To be fair, Ernie is playing him out of position a bit. In a 433, he should either be pivot or rcm but never on the left

BBZ8800

As regards Rakitic I’d suggest that a decent pass completion rate is essential for a Barca midfielder..

Whoscored says:
Eibar: Barcelona
Vidal 87,9% passing accuracy
Rakitic 83,8%
Busquets 81%

Rakitic will end as a scapegoat because he is a foreigner.
A club's legend Busi will be a starter for 2-3 more years.

serghei

Whoscored says:
Rakitic 83,8%
Busquets 81%

Let's hope both are going to have a part time role next season. We could sell one to make sure Ernie doesn't try to get too clever again only to fall flat on his ass.

mc_lovin

Again, some meaningless stats without context. Thats what hes all about.

I personally dont care who leaves, Rakitc or Busquets, but one of them should - they are too similar and have been found out again and again. And since Busquets is a club legend, the choice is pretty easy.

FinBarcelonafan

Whoscored says:
Rakitic 83,8%
Busquets 81%

Busi is just as bad as Rakitic. Both should be changed for better.

vuji_31

Don't worry he is going.
They didn't give him new contract so it all says.

De Jong is comming and it is substitute for Rakitic.

Andrew M

I just hope our management gives him the push. He might be upset and offended, even Valverde might be opposed, but the team needs renewal and he is the obvious one to let go.

JerseyAddict

Don't worry he is going.
They didn't give him new contract so it all says.

De Jong is comming and it is substitute for Rakitic.

Why do you think he will go this summer if he doesn't sign new extention? He can easely sit here and wait the end of current contract and atack trophies. Then go to Sevilla for the love of his wife and her father.

Sounds like a plan to me ;)

Home of Barca Fans