Ivan Rakitić

Keikoku

Cabbage
He need some rest. Bench on one or two games and we can try put him back on field. Can't believe his performance fell so deep, he was one of our three main midfielders on treble season.

ASordidGod

Two things that really annoy me about Rakitic. 1) His inability/refusal to take the ball on the half turn (stop passing it backwards!). And 2) The times he picks it up towards the RM position, and instead of turning towards goal and driving or even passing his way towards the penalty area, instead he does this lazy amble across pitch, never once looking forward, and sprays it slowly out towards Alba who, with nothing ahead of him, passes back to Iniesta, and he's expected (along with Messi of course) to produce some magic. Take some responsibility, Rakitic! Stop being a passenger! Honestly, I think I'd rather see Gomes given another chance centrally, that's how disillusioned I am with Rakitic.

xXKonan

One of the top comments on Reddit regarding Rakitic: He was one of our best players today. Idk how you can say Gomes and Paulinho were better. I wouldn't mind playing Roberto instead but that's just because Sergi has been so impressive, not because Rakitic has done anything wrong.
Like I said before there's a lot of barca fans that would go the extra mile to defend him despite him clearly not playing well.

Justifying mediocrity will get this team nowhere and that's what those guys are doing.

raskolnikov

I always liked Rakitic. At sevilla and in his first season with us. But he is a bench player nowadays unfortunately and needs to be sold next summer at this rate.

clemente

He is good enough CDM against teams like Mallorca maybe, wish we still had Samper, no idea why we went into the season without a Busquets backup

This just came up on my Twitter....

[tw]921793935420223488[/tw]

Barca twitter is home to some the most toxic, entitled, self-centered, obnoxious assholes on the internet. I just unfollowed half of these cunts, now I only follow a couple news aggregators.

Home of Barca Fans