Ivan Rakitić

Hardy

out of squad for tomorrow

giphy.gif

mich0

One of the best and unfortunately the most underrated football players. He has been a diligent worker and wheel for years, and has already carved part of many of Barca's trophies. Every year he is threatened to leave, and every year Ivan gives his best. Last year ha was player who played the most. Dont you know how hard it is, how it infects your physics and fatigue ? And this year again he was mentally distroying from his own club, in this soap telenovela with the Neymar transfer. He was draged through the newspaper. You dont see how this also infects on player mentality ?
I am disapointed how Barca threatened him. And how fast supporters forget such many times he gave them joy.

JohnN

Raki doesn't seem to have anything left in the tank, neither physically nor mentally. But if I am being honest with myself, I can't judge him (yes, even him), as long as Valverde is here.
We can't blame half of the players' performances on the couch and the other half on their abilities.

CatalinR10

"Since I've been here, I don't know how many times I've said that I want to stay and I'll say it again"

"I'm more than happy here and my intention is to be here even longer. I gave the president a little reminder to see if he could get my renewal going."

"I believe the 'Presi' will call me soon. The most important thing is that he knows I'm at home here. It's true that a wage increase is never bad, let's be honest. But not for the sake of it, I'd like that moment to arrive in time and because I deserve it "

''I'm convinced de Jong is not coming for my position because it's occupied''

messi-de-jong.jpeg

85E9wft.jpg

15672725880845.jpg

Leo_Messi

"Since I've been here, I don't know how many times I've said that I want to stay and I'll say it again"

"I'm more than happy here and my intention is to be here even longer. I gave the president a little reminder to see if he could get my renewal going."

"I believe the 'Presi' will call me soon. The most important thing is that he knows I'm at home here. It's true that a wage increase is never bad, let's be honest. But not for the sake of it, I'd like that moment to arrive in time and because I deserve it "

''I'm convinced de Jong is not coming for my position because it's occupied''

messi-de-jong.jpeg

85E9wft.jpg

15672725880845.jpg

Those comments never get old.:lol:

One of the few good things about this catastrophic league start is that it seems that Rakitic has been put into the dustbin of history.

Have no delusions, this is not the work of Malmierda but probably our spineless and incompetent board who are pissed that Rakitic did not leave. Now Bartomeu is probably instructing Malmierda not to count on Rakitic nonstop as he used to otherwise.

Are we the only club in the world where starters can, only 3 days later, be left out of the squad completely. Happened with Alena too. Not that I'm complaining, I just don't understand how this makes sense at all.

EdmondDantes

Rakitic said during pre-season he'd spoken to the board and Valverde and that they were all in agreement they wanted him to stay.

So what was the point of lying?

Home of Barca Fans