Ivan Rakitić

MTL_Barca

Italian sources say Rakitic could go to Inter for about 40m - 45m, thoughts?

I never trust any story of an Italian club paying big money for anyone, seems like it's almost always some kind of loan deal in the end.

Wouldn't be bad business to sell for a price around that range tho

Kul_z

He had simple game, not outstanding in any way, good or bad just average. But i have to admit that his two shots(one blocked) were one of the most dangerous thing we did in that game. I wonder if he was on recieving end of that messi pass to busquets with that much space to shoot. We are stuck with him, and while everyone is focused on messi, suarez, dembele and coutinho, we should use more of the return balls to him so that he can shoot. Actually i think he is the best shooter in our team. One plus for rakitic in my book

FinBarcelonafan

30 million? Haha. Matic and Willian of the world are going for more. Rakitic still has that World Cup hype in him. 30 million is nothing. Wait for ManU and PSG offers.

Cule4life

The Culest
Fuck those cheapsters at Inter. Any bid below 50m shud be automatically rejected. Pay up or fuck off.

No loan deal or buy options. Straight cash only.

Or i'll Rakitic plus 50m for Icardi.

MTL_Barca

30 million? Haha. Matic and Willian of the world are going for more. Rakitic still has that World Cup hype in him. 30 million is nothing. Wait for ManU and PSG offers.

IF Inter really wants to buy him and we could make a deal for around 40M now i think we will do it. Other clubs may pay more later but i could see us valuing an early deal here just so we know that we have the extra cash available and an open spot.

But because it's Inter i don't believe a word until it's official.

vueling

Funny to think abt selling Rakitic for 45 mio and place bids for Willian around 70 millions. Does this make sense at all??

Home of Barca Fans