Ivan Rakitić

Nothanks

ever since valverde played him next to busquets or more defensive holding midfield, he's been on form

as a RM / RW hybrid that paulinho sometimes plays just doesn't work.

M

MessiCam

He was average for me. Put some of his teammates in difficult positions with his passes.

Zincubus

Banned
I only caught a few minutes of the game - I saw Rakitic - from just outside our penalty box- send an amazing 40 yard pass out towards Dembele and Roberto - it hit one of their guys and fell to Dembele .. anyways it reminded me of the kind of pass Ronald Koeman used to make ... so why does he make those sideways passes 99% of the time ??

FinBarcelonafan

I only caught a few minutes of the game - I saw Rakitic - from just outside our penalty box- send an amazing 40 yard pass out towards Dembele and Roberto - it hit one of their guys and fell to Dembele .. anyways it reminded me of the kind of pass Ronald Koeman used to make ... so why does he make those sideways passes 99% of the time ??

He can make great long passes, but when you play for Barca, you rarely have that option, because opponent is sitting deep in their own zone.

footyfan

Calma, calma
The biggest benefactor of the switch to 4-4-2. Not talking about today's game but the season in general. He looks so much more comfortable in the center than on the right side of a 3-man midfield.

henias

The biggest benefactor of the switch to 4-4-2. Not talking about today's game but the season in general. He looks so much more comfortable in the center than on the right side of a 3-man midfield.

Not really, he operated as a CDM with Paulinho moving in front. When he play alongside Busquets, he isnt given much space and he had to play abit wider and move forward because of Busquets being the main CDM.

FCBfan22

Goran Dragić and his fans.

29496297_1559287730858004_835203957470003200_o.jpg

Home of Barca Fans