Ivan Rakitić

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that post of yours wasn't directed at me. Which of these 3 posts then would you consider " real visceral hatred" and worse than calling someone , hmm let's say "Forest Gumpele."

1:

2:

3:

And btw , you can block users to not see their posts if you want your safe space. That way no one can call you out when you are preaching in one thread and doing the opposite in the other.

None of the above. I cba to pull up posts from weeks back
- winning arguments on Barcaforum aren't as important to me as to you. I find other ways to feel good. Rakitic has been the subject of a clear hate campaign though, that's obvious. (It's far worse on Twitter actually)

I don't need a safe space. It's far braver to expose yourself to the abuse and rise above it. You should try it some time. Again thanks again for strengthening my mind further, though am strong as a rock regardless.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ah , the good old " I cba pull up posts from weeks back"

Alright brother Ernesto while you are out there strengthening your mind further , I do hope dip your feet in some self-awareness and practice what you preach while you are at it. Keep strengthening that mind brother.

BarçaBarça

Too much smoke now - he will be gone in January.

Worst thing is, that it is Roberto who stands in Alenas way to playing time, not Rakitic, so he might stay on the bench.

vinni

Meh. What a shitty end this has become for Raki. He was allways doomed by being Xavi’s replacement, but he deserves better then being mocked. Overall, he played well for us. I hoped he would stay this season since he might be usefull if we get injuries, but look likes hes will and should go in the next transfer window. Too bad he didnt leave for PSG last summer. That would be a better ending then this.

BarçaBarça

Meh. What a shitty end this has become for Raki. He was allways doomed by being Xavi’s replacement, but he deserves better then being mocked. Overall, he played well for us. I hoped he would stay this season since he might be usefull if we get injuries, but look likes hes will and should go in the next transfer window. Too bad he didnt leave for PSG last summer. That would be a better ending then this.

So true

George_Costanza

This guy is still earning millions despite not playing as much. 98% of the world's population would kill to even have 1/100th of this kind of income, and some trust fund kids here feel sorry for him?

CatalinR10

Ivan Rakitic suposedly had a mental breakdown due to losing his place in both Barcelona and national team and was spoted driving in his car on the Barcelona streets yelling out the window ,,pray the gay away ! " [sport]

Kul_z

Thanks. Very difficult to keep your cool and not insult back when you've just been called a Muppet and a cunt for a fabricated reason. But I thank him for giving me the opportunity to resist my instincts and grow and become a stronger, braver person. Thanks messi2140, God bless you brother.

Bunch of crybabies, lmao.

He WAS good, now he is shit. He should have left at least year ago or be in this situation year ago. I dont understand the 'rakitic doesnt deserve this' narrative. Fucking xavi and iniesta left when they both felt that they are not barca material anymore and now im supposed to accept that rakitic who once was a good player for us cant accept that his time is gone and he should be spared of any critics. We are the laughing stock of europe and he is our frontman. He is the definition of static football, backpassing boring too slow football. And he earns millions. Sooo, fuck him. Hes welcomed to prove me wrong tho. Lmao, cant believe that i wrote that, glimpse of hope that he could suddenly start playing barca level football.

CatalinR10

Bunch of crybabies, lmao.

He WAS good, now he is shit. He should have left at least year ago or be in this situation year ago. I dont understand the 'rakitic doesnt deserve this' narrative. Fucking xavi and iniesta left when they both felt that they are not barca material anymore and now im supposed to accept that rakitic who once was a good player for us cant accept that his time is gone and he should be spared of any critics. We are the laughing stock of europe and he is our frontman. He is the definition of static football, backpassing boring too slow football. And he earns millions. Sooo, fuck him. Hes welcomed to prove me wrong tho. Lmao, cant believe that i wrote that, glimpse of hope that he could suddenly start playing barca level football.

The day that will happen is the day that I invent time travel , go back in time to fuck myself , film it , come back and post in on barcaforum.

We can all dream dawgs.

KingLeo10

Considering he's been putting up performances of a 44 year old, I'd say EV and Barca are actually being kind in this regard.

Such a level of incompetence/mediocrity is rewarded with a STRAIGHT CUT in other leagues like the NFL.

Before the Raki fanboys harp on me, Busquets is of the same level as late but he's a homegrown and contributed to our golden era so he gets to keep some dignity on the bench.

:lol:

xXKonan

So this is the part where Rakitic goes from "Wow this is the best coach I had" To "Wow fuck this guy he's the worst coach I ever had" not due to tactics or anything but due to him being on the bench. Everything was gravy for him before that.

Very similar to what happened when Lucho decided to bench him for that time in the 2016/17, stuff started to conveniently leak in order to put pressure on the coach. Doubt it will work this time considering we actually have two quality young Midfielders and Vidal looks pretty stout despite his age.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1184469067815686145[/tw]

I'd never expect this from Rakitic when he first arrived. He was the only player who started the game as a blonde and ended with dark hair because of all the sweat. From humble and hard working to an utter diva.

The guy needs a reality check. I've been talking about how Vidal knows his worth. With Rakitic it's more that he's always been a starter and suddenly he's not. He has no idea that his abilites have been in decline for the past 2-3 years.

Should GTFO in january, complaining and moaning without having reason to do so. I'm disrespected on behalf of Frenkie and Arthur.
We'll be lucky to get more than 20M for him at this point, which is a shame since we could've gotten more before. It's not like he's performed the 30M worth of loss we'll make now.

Judoman

Before the Raki fanboys harp on me, Busquets is of the same level as late but he's a homegrown and contributed to our golden era so he gets to keep some dignity on the bench.

:lol:

Who are these fanboys? Can you name a few? Beside BBZ, who is a contrarian by default, and few trols, i can t think of no one who is this guy fan. I can only think of few people who occasionally get tired of the repetitive whining about him.
I don t get why Rakitic is always on the top of the player chat forum, even if he doesn t play.

Home of Barca Fans