Ivan Rakitić

CatalinR10

,,Ivan Rakitic is incredibly sad that the ball was taken away from him every time he tried to make a pass during the game vs Getafe" [sport]

fergus90

Gave away possession a bit early on but then proceeded to do well. He links up well with Messi better than any other midfielder bar Busquets.

Andresito

Staff member
Actually showed he can still play. Not at Barca but at teams like Sevilla and Inter. I hope we can get a few bucks for him in the summer.

Havesaks

Don't trust him, needs to go. He did okay, but that shot straight at the keeper in stead of the thought ball made me realize yet again, that he works for himself, he still does believe he is starter material for a club of Barcas size. And that delusional thinking and arrogance from mediocre players like himself, we need to get rid of.

We need more players who are humble, earnest, hard working and have good fitness. Like Big Martin.

Kul_z

Lmao to all the people claiming he had a good game.
1. Any other mf bar busquets(?)would easily pass that ball to vidal.
2. Stationary as fuck, and it was only eibar
3. His positioning and space awareness is atrocious, 2 players(Eibar players!?) pressing him and he cant pass with left foot if his life depends on it, lenglet and arthur could light the cigar waiting for the pass but he decided to go on the right foot and three players around him. Coincidence? I think not. ALL TEAMS ARE AWARE that he is the weak link and the player they should leave free to get the ball so they can press him hard.
4. Messi likes to play with players he knows, he knows rakishit and other way around. Dont think that would be the case playing against stronger opponents.

All in all, he isnt and shouldnt be a starter, good rotational player, nothing more.

Home of Barca Fans