Ivan Rakitić

Zidane82

I don't get why would we improve his contract? I like Rakitic but I would't raise his salary. He has a contract until 2021 and no one will pay 125 mil for a 31y old Rakitic next summer. We should stay firm here. I am sick of that "contract improvement" shit. First Busi and now Rakitic. I wouldn't bend, because if we do every player will demand the same. Enough is enough!

I hope we are considering trying to get Chelsea's Kante who is apparently very disappointed at being played out of position now that Jorginho has taken his role over

serghei

I don't get why would we improve his contract? I like Rakitic but I would't raise his salary. He has a contract until 2021 and no one will pay 125 mil for a 31y old Rakitic next summer. We should stay firm here. I am sick of that "contract improvement" shit. First Busi and now Rakitic. I wouldn't bend, because if we do every player will demand the same. Enough is enough!

We shouldn't improve his contract. It doesn't make any sense. Next summer he can leave if the offer is good enough for the club.

EdmondDantes

Beautiful assist for Messi but that was Rakitic's worst game since his poor season under Lucho I felt. I'm sure it's a one-off though.

Joan

[tw]1042374824654524417[/tw]

Says we were negotiating with PSG. They wanted to double his wages, pay us 85 mil + Rabiot (whom they value at 40). Rakitic declined in the end.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kinda funny since he had two interviews where he both times said he was waiting for Bartomeu's call so he could renew his contract, but now he doesn't want to ask for anything :thinking:

[tw]1042507209664618496[/tw]

xXKonan

His contract ends in 2021 and he's on pretty high wages himself and he renewed a year ago as well.

He will be 33 years old by the time his contract ends. It just pointless giving him a new deal with better wages considering he won't be a starter around that time.

Home of Barca Fans