Ivan Rakitić

JerseyAddict

The game finishes 0:5, the man plays center back what is not his place and he "did not contribute defensively". I will say that this is just a bait thrown to start an internet fight.

JerseyAddict

Some fans have put him on the pedestal of Xavi and Iniesta.

That can never happen. He is nowhere near them. But he is by no means such crap as some people tend to picture him. He is a useful multipurpose player. Until we got better, or the manager finds a better solution, he is here. For me Arthur is much better, Busi is also better and Vidal brings more energy. But Valverde likes that Raki can even play CB if needed. People need to understand that you need a player that does EXACTLY what he is told to do and not make a mistake. Raki's mistakes are very rare and he is a RELIABLE player.

Barça needs more. I agree. But until Barça gets more she is stuck with Raki. And TBF he gives a lot. People want Xavi and Iniesta all the time. There is no more Xavi and Iniesta. But people are spoiled and blinded with Barça golden era. Some people remember celebrating last round of La Liga and last minute Rivaldo goal just to reach qualifying round of UCL.

Ascom

He is a good kid but not line up quality. Barça is a dominant team, we need someone who treats the ball much better, who is more intense, criative etc

Home of Barca Fans