Ivan Rakitić

TitoTata

Banned
Rakitic hasn't been too bad of late but he was sadly to blame for their 5th goal .... Playing a useless pass just outside the box with all our team pushed up ... left us short at the back and they scored to go 5:1 ... still can't believe we got roasted by Roma not long ago and we were 5:1 down in this crucial game ...

Joan

Player of the season other than Messi according to Barca reddit. Suarez is a runner up. Will be interesting to see our own MOTM.

xXKonan

How in the hell did Suarez get runner up on Barca Reddit? oh wait I'm not surprised.

Hell I would put Coutinho ahead of Suarez and this guy only came in January and didn't play in the CL. :lol:

Joan

How in the hell did Suarez get runner up on Barca Reddit? oh wait I'm not surprised.

Hell I would put Coutinho ahead of Suarez and this guy only came in January and didn't play in the CL. :lol:

From comments I read, they are also surprised :lol:

xXKonan

Won't be surprised if the mods there are rigging the poll. Those guys have a hard-on for the likes of Rakitic, Gomes, Vidal and so on.
You see it on Barca Twitter as well, you have guys who think there's nothing wrong with Suarez and that we don't need Griezmann and we will be fine having Suarez lead our line for another season.

The same dudes who routinely bitch about how useless the likes of Paco,Vidal,Gomes,Yerry,Digne, Paulinho are but give Suarez a free pass because he scored some goals despite him playing like complete garbage and ruining the flow of the attacking game.

Home of Barca Fans