Ivan Rakitić

JerseyAddict

I keep on saying it. If someone thinks Barça should "ditch/sell" Raki then just be sure that there is a good replacement for him. Not some Gomes type but a WC player. Cause if there is no WC replacement then it is better to "play safe" with Raki.

RMU ReBorn

Left Sevilla as a Europa champion . Won Cl , la liga and 4 CDR's back to back with Barca . Great addition to us after the horror show from Cesc

M

MessiCam

Arthur WILL bench this limited player. Of that I have no doubt. He is exceptionally good in the defensive phase but severely lacking in the attacking phase. He can’t deal with the press, can’t turn into or out of pressure. Valverde has just turned him into a glorified DM and some fans are lapping that shit up.

It’s like being served piss and vinegar and convinced it’s champange.

RMU ReBorn

One of the best Midfielder in La liga this season . Top class performance . Simply shunned glory hunters and their wanking mouth . One of the reason why we are undefeated and has conceded only 19 goals this season . Valencia match showcased how crucial he is for us

Nothanks

He was a really good cheap signing for us, but i also can't help but feel if he is pretty replaceable
if nzonzi or kante took his place i wonder if he would really be missed, overall he was a 7/10 purchase for us, very versatile and stayed loyal / caused no problems for us.

Kuchi

Think he was an absolute beast of a buy, adapted well and became an incredibly utility player, to say the least.

Lets not compare any mid player we get to prime xavi or iniesta. Raki is a great player, delivered in key mathes and kept us stable and afloat when needed.

Not to mention he scored in the ucl final and in last season win at the bernabeu.

One of the last players to criticise this season in my book.

RMU ReBorn

Think he was an absolute beast of a buy, adapted well and became an incredibly utility player, to say the least.

Lets not compare any mid player we get to prime xavi or iniesta. Raki is a great player, delivered in key mathes and kept us stable and afloat when needed.

Not to mention he scored in the ucl final and in last season win at the bernabeu.

One of the last players to criticise this season in my book.
He is like Micheal carrick . Underrated and under appreciated

Raketa10

He always delivers in big games but people won’t stop shitting over him since he is not Xavi. HE WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT TODAY!

FCBfan22

Great, great, great, great game. The biggest reason we didn't conciede in the 2nd half. He was also an attacking threat.

Home of Barca Fans