Ivan Rakitić

ronniecro

wtf?modrić was miles ahead of anyone tonight
rakitić played ok,solid defensively and apart from 2-3 long balls forward pretty much invisible

Joan

Was very good, he actually created situations which led to 2 goals. That pasa to Vrsaljko and one of the long ball after which Krama scored

2 solid performances in a row, is he fine?

kilian

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday.
He dictated tempo perfectly, giving Modric the opportunity to roam freely and find space to do damage. If he could play like that for Barca, we wouldn`t need a new CM.

ronniecro

Pretty much invisible? Dude you really need glasses...
why do you think i'm bashing him?yes invisible,busquets is also invisible and not in the first plan during matches and that doesn't mean he sucks,modrić ran the show yesterday and no one came close to his level of performances

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had 2 decent matches in a row so hopefully it's a sign of something but I am not holding my breath. It's up to him to decide if he wants to relax and enjoy the beach or play football and earn his paycheck.

xXKonan

Happened once this season where he looked really good vs Espanyol and we all thought is he finally finding some good form again and he preceded to go back into his weak shell again. at this point I'm not holding my breath that he can look good and active on a consistent basis again.

Last edited:

Joan

I was talking about the first half. Was nowhere to be seen.

Improved in the second, one of the best for Croatia in the end.

Raketa10

Together with Vrsaljko best Croatian player yesterday. He was really great in DM position two games in a row. If he continues in this form he could be really useful as DM in 4-2-3-1 system.

Last edited:

Judoman

Together with Vrsaljko best Croatian player yesterday. He was really great in DM position two games in a row. If he continues in this form he could be really useful as DM in 4-2-3-1 system.

I have a feeling, that current squad would be perfect for the 4-2-3-1 formation. We have midfielders that are suited for it, except Iniesta, who could perform as a side playmaker.

Home of Barca Fans